Ron went to pick up Hermione saying that they will meet at the theatre.

"I'm trying, Sirius. But I don't even know what movie we're going"

Sirius shook his head. "Neither do I. I'm pretty sure it has to do with dinosaurs though. I saw Ron wearing a green claw on his right hand"

Harry snorted. "No, you didn't"

"Hey! I'm not joking. Did you not see his hand while he was driving. Hermione's gonna be shook." Sirius smirked.

Harry laughed as he placed his hands on his face. "oh my, he's so gonna embarrass himself"

"I don't care if he embarrasses himself, harry. He's gonna embarrass us" Sirius shrieked.

"Well, typical Ron" Harry shrugged and looked out of the window, thinking of one thing he didn't want to think of.
Hope she's okay.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

"Ron, over here!"Harry shouted as he spotted Ron buying popcorn. Sirius was right. He did wear a green claw that made him regret calling for Ron.

As Ron and Hermione walked to them,

"Well, don't you look stunning tonight, Hermione, isn't she, Harry?" Sirius smiled mischievously and Hermione blushed.

"yes, you look pretty, 'Mione" Harry agreed and Hermione turned redder in the face. What Harry didn't notice was Ron's grunt in the background.

"Thank you harry, Sirius."

"What happened to your hand, Ron? I mean, of course, this one looks better than your original hand but you are embarrassing us. Jesus! take that off!" Sirius reached for Ron's hand but he stepped away.

"Hey! I like it" Ron protested.

"You can wear it in the car, Ron. 'Mione, tell him, he'll listen to you" Harry looked at Hermione.

"but it looks cute though" Hermione blushed a bit as she looked at Ron. Sirius and Harry gaped at her.

Ron's face lit up like Christmas lights. "it's settled then. Thank you, 'Mione" He kissed her cheek as he walked towards the theatre followed by Hermione.

"What just happened?" Harry asked.

"Well--we are third-wheeling their date. Come on" Sirius dragged harry towards the theatre.

🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖

"How could she? It's mine!" Ron whined as they walked out of the theatre.

"She's five, Ronald. Leave it" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Did I not warn you to wear that weird thing, Ron. Aha! Serves you right" Sirius laughed like a kid.

"Ron, it's okay, mate. We'll buy another one" harry assured rubbing Ron's back.
"Did you enjoy the movie?"

"Of course!" Ron's smile brightened. "Who wouldn't!?"

"I wouldn't." Interjected Hermione. "It's not my type of movie"

"Your loss then" Ron stuck his tongue at her. Hermione just smiled and turned away.

"Where to next then?" Sirius asked. "We could go to the pub--" before all three could protest "--I know you guys couldn't legally go in, we will sneak--it's just gonna be fun. So...what say?" Sirius beamed with the plan he came up with.

"Umm no thanks, Sirius. I've got to finish this essay for Tuesday. I better head home" Hermione smiled shyly making the other three roll their eyes.

"I have to go too, Harry. Said dad that I'd help him with some work. See you tomorrow" said Ron.