🍼Angel Milk🍼

Little: Endevor, Male Y/N
Enji goes to get angel milk but doesn't realize his boyfriend Y/N (who he doesn't know is also a little) is out getting angel milk too. When Enji walks into the kitchen he sees Y/N on the brink of tears as he tries to work the microwave.

Request from @HonesyIsMyWeakness

Enji

I sigh as I finish the last of my work, it's been a stressful week and I just need a little break, Literly a 'little break'. I grab my sippy cup and start walking to the kitchen. I hear some beeps and noises for the direction I'm headed so I peep my head around the corner and see Y/N in a cute, pink, bunny themed, onesie. Holding a pink bunny stuffie and a pastel rainbow bottle. He turns around apon hearing me drop my sippy and as I look up form picking it up I see tears in his eyes.

"B-baba" he sobbed "you want a bottle?" I asked, he nodded and came up too hug me, which I returned back. After a couple seconds he pulls away "baba!" He smiled pointing to the bottle next to the microwave. "I was gonna have angel milk, when I'm done I can heat up both of ours" I offered. He giggled and jumped around clapping his hands.

I make my angel milk and put it in the microwave along with Y/N's. We wait a couple seconds and it beeps I take it out and give Y/N his first "try it" he puts the nip in his mouth and his eyes light up "Yummy!" He laughed, I laugh too and sip some of mine.

We bring our milk up to our bed where we end up finishing our milk before passing out.

Sorry it's a bit short but I hope you like it! Again requests are open so ask for anything! I do every ship as long as it's not adult x student or is seggual :3

Mha boys x male!Reader little space oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें