🖤Bad Days🖤

Little: Tokoyami
CG: Hawks
Tokoyami has a horrible day and the worst of it is he tried to regress but it's only impure. He does the only thing he could think of. Call Hawks. When Hawks picks up all he hears is small sobs before it hangs up.

P.S. I Know these are X Reader oneshots but these two are just too cute🥺

Tokoyami

I ran to my room, sobbing violently, it was almost hard to breathe. I grabbed my black colored soother and placed it in my mouth although it was hard to breathe from the snot in my nose. I curled up in he corner trying to calm down but to no avail. I swiped my phone from my bag and called Hawks.

My mind raced as I tried to figure out what to say. Once he picked up I panicked 'WHAT DO I SAY!' I tried to form any noise but nothing come up but sobs "Toko? Are you there? Is everything okay!? Toko!?" I tried to say something, anything! But still nothing "I'm coming right away, good thing I keep your location on my phone" he talked to himself "I'm gonna hang up but I'll be there soon. Okay?" I only sobbed in response. He hung up and I buried my head in my knees.

Hawks

I ran though the halls until I saw Tokoyamis room. I busted open the door and saw a little Tokoyami with a pacifier in his mouth. I had known he regressed but I'd never seen him in such state. But I have sealed with kids "hey little one. Are you okay? Are you hurt or-" he shook his head "okay, do you want a hug?" He nodded, sobbing harder as he collapsed in my arms. "It's okay, it okay, Toko" I shushed.

After a little Toko calmed down, he wiped his tears away and the black soother in his mouth bobbed up and down. I smile softly and kiss his fore head. He gets up and walks to his bed almost like a toddler would. I get up and follow him, I sit on his bed as he goes to the corner and grabs a stuffie, it's a black bunny with bone details "Bonny" he says as he points to a poster, it says five nights at Freddys and he specifically points to a purple, dirty, bunny. "That looks a bit scary little one" I say. He giggles and nods. He jumps on his bed a bit before jumping into my lap. I laugh as he cuddles up to me "dada" he reaches for my face, squishing my cheeks as I blush at the name. He yawns as his pacifier almost falls out of his mouth. I catch it before it falls and gives it back to him. "Do you wanna take a nap?" I ask, he nods rubbing his eye. He gets up from my lap and picks some clothes out of his dresser. "Daddy, help?" His head goes to the side as he holds up black sweat pants and a black shirt with the same boney bunny he showed me earlier.

I blush but help him anyway. Once he's changed I help him into bed and give him Bonny. He cuddles the bunny close but before I could leave he whines. I turn back to him and he's giving me grabby hands, I chuckled. I walked back to the younger boy and get in next to him, taking my shoes off of course. And cuddling him close, unfortunately Bonny had to be abandoned in order to be close enough for cuddles.

These too are just so cute, I love the mentor and student kinda trop, gives you a break from the relationships. Again requests are always open! These are mostly Y/N but if you do want a certain ship or two characters I'll also do them!