Ask. / 3 \

You quickly closed the door behind you and searched for the hot imp. But you couldn't find her anywhere. However, you saw a room with a window that you could barely see through. You walked over to the room and looked through the glass.

It was her.

You knocked on the door and someone answered who clearly wasn't her. You heard a faint shout.

"Kiki! Go grab the door!"

A different demon came and answered the door. She had bright red skin, wavy blue hair, cross earrings. She also looked really sexy.

"Can I help you?" She said staring into your eyes.

Shit, shit SHIT! WHAT DO I SAY?

"Hi there, earlier I bumped into a pink demon and I wanted to have a chat with her." You replied with a slight shake in your voice.

"Stay here, I'll go grab her." She replied. She left you alone in the silence of IMP. You waited outside the room for a bit. But then she came out.

"Oh, it's you again. Can I help you?" She asked while blushing.

You started to blush

"Hiya. Uhm, I just wanted to ask you. What did you say to me when I ran off earlier?"

"Oh, uhm..."

FLASHBACK

"Wait! Can I get your number-! Well shit, I lost my chance with a really sexy person."

END OF FLASHBACK

"I asked if I could... Just... Get your number, so we could you know, hang out as stuff." She replied with a slightly shaky voice.

"Oh, ok! That's fine, I just can't let Blitz catch us hanging out." You told her.

"Ugh... Blitzo."

"Actually the O is sile-"

"He is so annoying. He's my ex. He never did stuff right."

"Oh, well umm... That's even worse because he's my boss."

"No way, really?"

"Yes way."

"Damn, let's just exchange numbers quickly, I'll let you in my room if you want."

"Really?! Oh wow!"

You exchange numbers.

"I'm just gonna quickly go back to my room and get changed."

You both head back to your rooms.

Oh shit! I didn't even think of something to wear. I'll just put on something like her outfit.