Our First Time (M)

Jiu's POV

Flashback to 2 hours ago

I went to the restroom to freshen up myself because I'm feeling really something I shouldn't and I know I should trust Yoohyeon.

I was about to leave the restroom when I bumped into someone, I swear she did that on purpose. I looked up and apologized anyways.

"It must be you, huh" the girl put her arms in the way so I couldn't exit. I knitted my eyebrows and said, "excuse me?"

"Yoohyeon's new toy. She dumped me because of you?? Unbelievable" oh..

"Excuse me but I'll have to pas—" she cut me off by slamming her palms on the door making loud noises.

"Do you know who I am? I'm her childhood crush and we've been dating on and off before she decided to end things with me bacause of you. You took her away from me you bitch! I'll give you a couple of days to break things with her or else I'll steal her back from you since I know she'll always come back to me anyways since I was her first love" the girl smirked at me before leaving and slamming the door shut in front of me. 

End of Flashback

"Babe you have to let me know what's wrong so I can find a solution!" She raised her voice a little bit making my ears ring and making my blood boil a little bit. We just got home 30 minutes ago, I guess I've been ignoring her since then.

"Ok first of all, I told you to not to do whatever your plan was with Dami and my sister but you still did anyway. Second of all, were you flirting with Dami's girlfriend behind my back?? I'm not done don't interrupt me, I met your ex and she told me to break things with you within a couple of days because according to her you'll always comeback to her 'cause she's your first love anyway" I snapped at her, she looked at me confused, defeat is visible in her expression.

"Babe.." she whispered while reaching for my hands, "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about Dami and her cousin Gahyeon. I wasn't flirting, God no. Ex? Must be Sunmi-unnie.. Yes, she was my first love but so what? She doesn't matter to me as much as you are. I'll never ever leave you, because you know why? I find happiness when I'm with you always. You never showed this side of you so it got me scared for a little bit and overwhelmed me thinking I might lose you because in situations like this I tend to just run away, but I won't ever run away from you" she wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

"This is bound to happen just like what Bora-unnie said, but I want you to know that when something like this happens it doesn't matter who the cause is just know that I'll always comeback to you. No one else, just you. I love you so much and no one, nothing can ever change that" She said sincerely before leaning in to kiss me. I kissed her back, "I'm sorry for doubting you" I said between our kiss.

She deepened our kiss making me moan. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes but I saw that her eyes are closed. I smiled before leaning in once again, I made myself comfortable on her lap. She started rubbing my back down to my waist and gently sliding her cold hands inside my shirt. I moaned from the sudden temperature change.

She lifted me up and head us to my room. She gently place me down on my bed before pulling away and taking off her hoodie leaving her with only a tank top and her sweat pants. I blushed at the look glancing at her toned arms. She grinned before saying, "shall we stop?" I shook my head.

She gently tugged on my shirt asking for my permission to take it off, I nodded before breaking the kiss and putting my hands up for her to raise my shirt and completely take it off of me. She started kissing me again passionately while making herself comfortable on top of me. She started going down to my neck and her hands making its way behind me unclasping my bra. I blushed at the bold gesture.

My Sister's Bestfriend | Jiyooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें