Ashton: Smack that all on the floor

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah, Ash?" You were in the living room watching your favourite tv show while Ashton was doing whatever he was doing. Just a normal day.

"Can you come up here?" You rolled your eyes, knowing he'd done something stupid or weird again. But, you got up anyway and went to your room.

"Oh my god!" Right in front of you, Ashton was completely naked. Something you'd always dreamed of.

"What?" He smirked at you, driving you crazy. "Like what you see?" All you could do is nod. "Strip. Now." You quickly took your clothes off and Ashton made you bend over the bed. "Look at me."

"Ashton, it hur-"

"Look at me, Y/N." You turned your head and looked at him. As you did so, he connected his hand to your ass. As soon as he heard you squeal, he thrusted his dick deep in you, causing you to gasp in surprise.

"O-oh god." You squeezed your eyes shut and Ashton kept bring his hand to your ass, and thrusting hard.

"I said look at me Y/N!" He grunted and you looked at him. His hazel eyes were darker than usual and his hair was getting matted to his forehead from the sweat. You could feel the throbbing of his hard dick against your walls and his tip hitting your g-spot with each hard thrust.

"Fuck! Ashton!" You gripped the sheets in your hands as he kept slapping your ass and getting his dick in deeper. You could feel Ashton's dick getting harder and harder, making you moan each time.

"A-are you close?" Ashton started rubbing your clit before you could answer. All you did was squirt all over his dick. Once you did that, he pulled out, pumped himself a couple of times and plunged back in, making you feel his hot cum deep inside you

I'm so sorry if this sucked. It's my first smut imagine. Usually when I write smut, it's during a story. This probably sucked ass and hate's accepted. Please tell me what you think!! Bye!!