ELEVEN. Welcome to hell

ELEVENWelcome to hell🦇❪ tw: strong language, gore, blood, light nudity, weapon usage, animal attack, animal death, earthquakes, descriptions that may be disturbing, violence, and injury ❫

ELEVEN
Welcome to hell
🦇
tw: strong language, gore, blood, light nudity, weapon usage, animal attack, animal death, earthquakes, descriptions that may be disturbing, violence, and injury

STRANGER THINGS
(season 4, ep 7)
part one

                    FINLEY'S BODY SHOT out of the other side of the gate making her fall on her back

                    FINLEY'S BODY SHOT out of the other side of the gate making her fall on her back. She groaned as the pain shot through her head and especially the increased pain she was already feeling in her shoulder. Swimming with a messed-up shoulder is definitely not recommended. Her eyes shot open once she caught her breath after holding it for so long and she sat up staring at the strange place with her mouth agape. It's like she went right into hell.

     After the events of the 4th of July and Finley was finally ready for everyone to explain to her whatever the fuck she just witnessed everyone except for Robin of course had been in the upside down at least once. They described it as a creepy version of Hawkins, everything was in the same place but it was covered in vines, dust particles, and deadly monsters. But seeing the real thing was way worse. Once all four of them were out Nancy immediately picked up one of the oars by the boat and ran over to Steve who you could hear screaming a few feet away from them.

     Finley's eyes widened as she looked down at the bats chowing down on his skin, making her reach for her pocket knife within seconds. Nancy whacked one of the bats clean off one of Steve's sides. "Hey there." She breathed out before she let Finley stab the other bat. It started to fly away but, Finley wanted to take her anger out. She was angry that she was going through such a painful experience and this was her only opportunity to release it.

     She grabbed its tail and slammed it down onto the ground causing the creature to whimper out in pain. Her foot sank into it, making sure it wouldn't fly away before she stabbed it repeatedly in the head until it stopped moving. Until it was dead.