~ 𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵'𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 ~

- Chapter 16 - Albert DaSilva -
Warnings: mentions of murder, blood, the Refuge, Snyder
Third Person POV

The World Newspaper
Man Murders Wife and Unborn Child, his Son Flees

By: J.B. Barrington

On Tuesday, the police were called to a house after they heard screaming. They were greeted by a gruesome and gory sight.

Thirty-year-old Amaya DaSilva laid, dead, on the floor of her apartment. Her husband, Harold DaSilva, stood next to her, a bloody knife in his hand as he stared down at her.

Harold DaSilva was arrested and taken into custody for the murder of his wife.

Amaya DaSilva was dead before the police arrived. Her cause of death was bleeding out due to the multiple stab wounds on her stomach.

After further examination, doctors discovered that Amaya was pregnant. The baby died due to the stab wounds in Amaya's stomach.

When questioned, Harold DaSilva explained that his wife was cheating on him and that the baby was not his. Because of the damage to Amaya's stomach, doctors cannot confirm or deny this accusation.

Police also found out that Harold and Amaya have another child, Albert DaSilva.

When questioned where his son was, Harold DaSilva explained that Albert ran out of the house crying.

Police have tried to track Albert down or figure out where he could be hiding, but they have yet to make any progress in the search for the boy.

Albert DaSilva is an eight-year-old boy with fiery red hair, pale skin, and lots of freckles all over his body. His neighbors and teachers say he is about average height and a very lively, happy kid.

Warden Snyder of the Refuge asks that if you see Albert DaSilva, contact the police immediately.

(308 Words)
Albert's age in the book (for all of the current-day chapters and not the newspaper chapter) is 16.