Chapter 14

It was a calm morning and Jonah was up before Amy
Jonah was reading one of his "hippie articles" Amy always calls them that.
Suddenly, Jonah heard a thud. A lud one. Then he heard even louder screaming. both of his boys it sounded like
. Jonah rushed out of bed and ran into the boys's room. Jonah: Whats wrong, boys?! Jonah saw Carter had fell off his bed pretty badlly. Jonah assumed parker looked from the top bunk to see what happend and fell as well. They were both crying. Jonah picked up both of them and carried them to amy and jonahs room. Jonah turned on the light to look closer. Jonah: Are you bleeding?

He asked them both. Them both being littles kids, No response. Amy woke up because of all of the screaming.

Amy: What happened?

Jonah: Parker and Carter fell off their beds. Im looking to see how bad it is.

Amy turned to the boys to examine them closer. Amy: Parker had a bump on his head. Carter does too. They are both pretty bad looking. Go get them some ice for them. Ill make the docters appoitment. Jonah took the boys downstairs and set them on the couch. Jonah got some ice packs for their heads.Amy meanwhile, was upstairs. She was freaking out. She dialed the number of the Boys's doctor. Receptionist: Hello this is Nurse. Frankie from St louis kids general hospital. How may i assist you today?

Amy: Hi. My two little boys, Parker, and Carter fell of their beds and they have pretty big bumps on their heads. They are being iced right now.

Receptionist: Ok. Are they bleeding?

Amy: No.

Receptionist: Who is their doctor? I can schedule a appoitment for in a few hours if their doctor isn't busy.

Amy: Carters is Dr. Aliana and Parkers is Dr. Guam.

Receptionist: Ok. It looks like there is a small opening in both their doctors schedules for today. Both at 10 am. Do you think that will work?

Amy: Yes. Thank you so much.

Amy hung up and went downstairs

Jonah; Any news?
Amy: Their doctors can see them today at 10 am.

Amy rushed up to the boys.

Amy: I'm so sorry that happened boys. How did Parker fall off from his railings anyways?
Jonah: I don't know

Amy: I really hope the swelling goes down.

Jonah: Yeah, me too.

After a bunch of worry and Panic, Amy makes breakfast. Amy made eggo waffles and yogurt. Amy cut up the bits of waffle and gave some strawberry yogurt to the boys. Amy got dressed for the appointment. After all of them were ready Amy drove everyone to the hospital.

Amy went up to reception with everyone.

Amy: Uh hi I'm here for Carter and Parker Sosa's appointments.

Receptionist: Yes yes of course! Have a seat ill call you when they are ready.

Amy sat down next to Jonah.

Jonah: Ok boys, Go play

After the appoitment Amy got the news that the boys just had some sweeling and if they ice it it should go down in 2 days.