Step brother (Vallyk)

Your mom and your dad were divorced for 3 years. Your mom met this man on a dating app and they ended up being together.

Y/m~your mom
V~Vallyk
V/d~Vallyk's Dad
K~Kobe
Y/m: honey so you know how I have been on the dating app. Y/n: yeah why. Y/m: well I found someone and we've been talking for 6 months, and he wants to get married. Y/n: Married

Y/m: yeah and the best part is that we're moving in with him and his son. Y/n: his son, no way am I going to move in with them. Y/m: can you please do this for me.

Y/n: yeah sure mom I'll only do it for you though. Y/n: were does he live anyway. Y/m: In California. Y/n: so we're moving from Florida to cali, mom I have friends here I don't want to leave them.

Y/m: sweetheart you will love it there. Y/n: no I won't. Y/n: when are we leaving. Y/m: today. Y/n: why didn't you tell me sooner, maybe I could have got to know them first. Y/m: I know sorry.

Y/n: it ok imma go pack. Y/m: ok by sweetie.

You went upstairs to go pack. You start to wonder wow I'm going to have a stepbrother. You then got a FaceTime call from your boy best friend Kobe. K: hey princess.

Y/n: I told you to stop calling me that. K: you know you love it. You started blushing. You really had a crush on Kobe, he even took your virginity. K: so I got you blushing.

Y/n: no you don't, anyway why you call me. K: I just wanted to see how you doing. Y/n: I'm doing fine except I'm moving to California today. K: dam you leaving me.

Y/n: I didn't choose the my mom found has been dating a guy for about 6 months so now we're moving in with him and his son. K: dam i feel bad for you. Y/n: yeah well I'll still FaceTime you, oh and tell everyone I said bye.

K: ok i will, but will you be able to visit. Y/n: I'll try to. K: ok imma let you finish packing, I love princess. Y/n: (blushing) I love you too Kobe. You hung up.

1 hour later you finished packing you bags it felt weird in your room being empty. You went downstairs with your belongings and saw the house empty. It felt weird.

after that you and your mom got on a plane to California. Your mom kept the house because it was her first house that she brought. You guys made it to California. Y/m: sweetie are you excited.

Y/n: I'm really just nervous. But I'll be fine. Y/m: ok good well we're at his house now so let's get out. You and your mom get out of  the car. You and your mom went up to the door she knocked.

A fine boy with curly hair opened the door. ???: dad the are two people here. ???: coming. A man came and kissed you mom. ???: hi you must be Y/n. Y/n: yeah.

???: Vallyk go help Y/n with her bags. Y/n: oh no you don't have to. ???: no no no I insist. V: dad she said she doesn't need help. V/d: go help the lady. V: yes sir.

You and Vallyk walked over to the car. V: I'm sorry about my dad. Y/n: no it's fine, he just wants us to get to know each other that's all. V: (whispers) she's really pretty. Y/n: what was that. V: nothing

Y/n: ok well I'll take this and can you take that. V: yeah sure. V/d: ok so Y/n your room is upstairs to the right all the ant the end of the hall. You nod and you and Vallyk go to your room to put the things down.

10 min later. Y/n: ok so I think that's everything. V: yeah, Y/n. Y/n: yeah. V: do you have a boyfriend. Y/n: no why. V: just asking. Your mom and Vallyk's dad came in your room.

Y/m: we're going out on a date we'll be back in a few hours ok. Y/n: bye. V: bye. Y/m: bye.

They left. Y/n: so do you want to watch a movie. V: yeah sure, we have a movie room so we can watch it there. Y/n: dam y'all must be rich. V: I guess so. You both went in the movie room.

You guys were in the middle of the movie and Vallyk grabbed your thigh. Y/n: (moan) fuck. V: does that feel good. Y/n: mhm. V: words baby girl. Y/n: yes daddy.

He then pulls you in for a kiss. V: you wanna do this in my room. Y/n: yes. He grabbed your hand and took you to his room. He looked at you with lust in his eyes.

He pulled you pants down and started to eat you out. Y/n: mmm daddy. He added he index finger in you and finger you. V: you like that baby. Y/n: yes daddy.
After you said that he inserted his dick inside of you without warning. Y/n: ahh fuck y-your too deep.

V: not deep enough. He then fully put himself inside of you. V: fuck imma cum. Y/n: me too daddy. You both came at the same time(you are on birth control)
V: are you on the pill. Y/n: yeah. V: do you want to be my girl.

Y/n: our parents and getting married we would be siblings. V: not by blood. Y/n: you right. But it still would be weird. V: so is that a yes. Y/n: I'll think about it. V: Ight.

Soon y'all heard y'all's parents. V: fuck our parents are here. You both quickly put you clothes on. You both sat on the end of the bed on your phone. Y/m: we're back. V/d: what were y'all doing all day. V: we watched a movie. Y/n: and been on our phones.

V/d: Ok well good night. You both said good night and went to your room.

How did y'all like this

          This was made
                           Sunday, July 24
                                                      4:54