"Uh Eddie?" You spoke while following him.

"Mhm?"

"How are we going to get on top?" You say looking up to the trailer when you finally stood.

"Oh easy sweetheart follow me."

He walks over; wooden brown fences stuck to the back of the trailer all covered in cobwebs and all damp from the earlier rain. You watch him as he climbs up one by one ,his shirt lifted a little as he pulled himself up causing you to see the edge of his boxers and his bare skin. It was only a little but enough to make you sort off blush. His hands gripped onto the top of the trailer , his rings would always be attractive to you especially his hands.

To be honest, You've always had a thing for Eddie,you really enjoyed the times he would skip school and hang out with you , someday he would even help you, other people didn't see him like you did they all thought he was either  a "freak" or "satanic cult leader." But in reality he was just a normal person but they just can't seem to accept it. Sometimes you would sit and think to yourself if he ever thought the same about you, you never said anything as you didn't want it to turn a bad way, who knows maybe he would've kicked you out or maybe his uncle would've did so Instead.

"Y/n?" Eddie asks from the top looking down at you staring to the ground.

"Oh yes sorry." You reply quickly Snapping out of your thoughts.

"Thinking about something?" He smirks.

"Only a little." You smile and let out a little chuckle.

"Cmon." He says reaching out his hand to you for support to pull you up.

You both take your spaces and sit close to eachother, Eddie began to roll the weed as you watched him do so: his tongue sticking out a little from being to concentrated , his veiny pale hands with his silver metal rings , his long curly hair being in the way. God you wanted this guy all to yourself.

"Right there you go." He says handing over the rolled weed and lights the end.

-------------an hour later-----------
You had a long conversation about random stuff until it came to a different subject..

"How come you still haven't got a boyfriend y/n?" Eddie asks inhaling the smoke gazing back down to his feet and back up at you.

"You want me to have one?" You ask smiling.

"No I'm just asking."

"How come you still haven't got a girlfriend?" You say.

He let's out a soft chuckle under his breathe and looks at you with glassy eyes.

"I would love for her to be my girlfriend if I'm honest but-"

"Her?" You repeat.

"Yeah." He laughs a little , your expression frowned as your thoughts kept telling you  he wasn't interested in you in that way.

"What's she like ?" You ask him looking in the distance at the bright pink sunset.

"Well, she's kind,loyal, really funny too, infact ,she doesn't care what other people think, she's just herself you know?, she always knows when something is up and tries her best to cheer them up, but most of all she's the most beautiful person I have ever met and I would not want to lose someone like her ...who is sitting right next to me." The last few words quickly splattered out of his mouth as he looked to his right avoiding eye contact. Your face was shocked. Eddie munson feeling the same way about you?

"You felt the same way this whole time?" You ask him

"Yeah.. Did you?"

" I did." You replied quietly.

He turned his head to you and shifted his position much closer.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He asks.

"I didn't want to ruin my job, God knows what would've happened." You spoke while staring him into his eyes.

"What if I told you..." his eyes moving to your lips back and forth as well as yours ,Before he finished his sentence he leaned in and gently grabbed your cheek pulling your face to his with the cold metal against your skin, your lips aligned perfectly moving together, his thumb stroked your blushed cheek and after awhile you broke the kiss for some air.

"This would happen?" He finishes his sentence smirking at you.

"What if your uncle finds out?"

"Hell be fine with it I'm sure , we'll keep it a secret for now Hm?"

You smile and nod pulling him into another kiss with your arms wrapping around his neck.

"Is this why you skipped school allot?"
You say between the kiss laughing.

"Shut up" He replies playfully. Smiling into the kiss.

(Uh yh so here it is I don't know if it's good because I am half asleep as I'm writing this but maybe it will do and sorry for the long updates I'll do them more often, I started other requests and I think i will have one updated tomorrow too !! Anyways goodnight <3)