Start 2

It was hardly past one day when they were teleported in the room,but they did not have time to protest as the picture appiared(i hope i spelled it correctly)

Everyone was shocked expect for Slytherins they are more annoyed by the picture because Harry hardly cuddled like that with them of course expect for Draco

Tom was just glaring at Severus after all how could he not Harry is his *********

Dumbledore was fuming inside,how could Severus not tell him about his close relationship with boy.He could take great advantage out of it.

"P-profesor.Snape" you could se shaking Harry knocking at Snapes door,after 2minutes you could see door open and hand reaching out grabing Harry and bringing him in a hug,Harry
with closed e
yes could smell many scents of potions on the older man "I could s-see them,they were y-yelling and they didn't stop" Harry said now hardly sobbing on the man,Snape seeing that Harry will go in another panic attack quikly summoned a sleeping potion and made him drink it,and just like that boy fell numb in his arms.
Decading this was akward position he moved him and boy on something like sofa he possesed and layed there cuddling Harry till he to took up and feel asleep.

There were many reactions in the room some sad,some confused some even angry...but no one of them could rival Snapes goresome expresion the reason not known.

"Is that really what he thinks?" asked some student while Griffindor and Slytherin nodded their heads

"Harry is very special human.While most of you are grady he is happy with what he have and he really do hates all that "Golden-boy" stuff" said Alex.

Most people were very confused they trought Harry liked all the attention he was getting and thus made this who do not know him in person thinking he was arrogant like his late father.

But unknow to them two people were watching in shadows looking at everything with sad gazes.

I Know it's short and i apologize but my creativity is at zero right now and i don't wanna mess something up so i hope you don't mind it much.

[And remember to take care of your self more,you are loved and cherished at least by me]

{You can write me if you want to talk to someone or if you jist want to rant to someone}

❤️