𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

"Hey," I awkwardly greeted the mob.

"Oh hey Penny," one of them spoke up. "It's Case we had English together last year."

I smiled feeling a little more comfortable knowing I knew at least another person other than Julia in the room. "Hey Case what's good? Have you done any of the AP LIT summer assignments?"

"Wait what?!" Pure panic flashed through that boys face. "We have summer work if we're taking that class?"

"I'm guessing that's a no." I chuckled. "Do any of you know where Jordan and Luke are?"

"I can check in the basement," A boy with blue eyes and brown hair spoke up. As he stepped away from watching some of his friends play Fortnite. "Ok follow me."

And so we did as he said. We followed him out of the living room to the kitchen towards the set of stairs that let to the basement.

As we climbed down the stairs the boy introduced himself. "Hi I'm Jack, I'm Luke's older brother," he smiled at us.

"I'm Penny and this is Julia, I'm Jordan's older sister. "I spoke.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs Jack shouted, "Hey dingus your friends escorts are here!" He stood unbothered while leaning on the railing.

"Ooh I have never seen your sister or her friend I want to meet them." Luke spoke as I heard the sound of something landing on the floor and fast footsteps approaching.

"Trust me Penny is nothing exciting, but Julia on the other hand," my brother said.

"Oh ok rude," I rolled my eyes at my brothers mean comment.

Julia laughed before turning towards me,"I told you he's always had a thing for me" she gave me a cheesy smile while I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Respectfully Jordan your sister is gorgeous, Oh lord if no one will wife her up I certainly will." Luke dramatically said as he put up his left had and pointed to his ring finger.

Julia and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing at Luke's over found confidence.

"Ok that's enough Dukes stop hitting on the lovely ladies and let your friend make an escape." Jack shook his head in disbelief at his younger brother.

We all went upstairs while laughing.

"Thanks for letting us in, " Julia politely smiled at the blue eyed boy that walked us downstairs.

"Yeah it's not a problem," Jack slightly blushed. "You guys can come inside anytime Jordan's over." He gave us both one final smile before going back into the living room.

I chuckled a little at that interesting interaction my friend and this random boy just had.

But I brushed the though off as soon as Jordan walked over carrying his huge lacrosse bag.

"Let's go buttercup!" I excitedly said as we were walking out of the house.

As soon as we got into the car Julia spoke,"Oh well great job Jordan now we're late." She rolled her eyes.

"Looks like you ladies will be running some laps," he teased as he stuck out his tongue from the back seat.

"Do you think it's too late to drop him off on the side of the road?" I looked at Julia before we completely lost it.

"Haha very funny," Jordan rolled his eyes before dramatically crossing his arms and throwing himself back into the seat.

We drove off as the only thought penetrating through my head was the pain of running a crazy amount of laps which I knew all too well .

Authors note

Long time no see...
So sorry for not posting/ updating I will try my best to get at least one chapter out every month but the goal is to have two done every month so if I don't have time to make a chapter I can just publish one already made.

Please check out my Jack Hughes story it's called forever starts today, I just updated it.

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support please don't forget to vote and comment 🫶