Chapter Three

Y/N started seeing Robin regularly. Sometimes walking along the corridors in school, watching her through the little window in the door during band practice or at her workplace. Y/N was borrowing at least one movie a week, just so see her.

Everytime Robin notices Y/N, she smiles brightly. And Y/N could fall in love with that smile. It makes her heart beat faster and her ears flush red.

She likes to think they've become kind of friends, which makes those ever-growing feeling for Robin worse. It's bad enough crushing on a girl you don't know, it's worse if it's your friend.

So Y/N tried to hide that feeling. Because it couldn't possibly lead to anything. And Y/N hates she's feeling that way. Hates that she can't just find a cute boy to fall in love with. Like Steve. He's cute and friendly and everybody loves Steve. And Y/N likes Steve, she does, but it's not the same. Not the way the other girls like Steve.

And why does she like Robin this much already anyway? A few glances from Robin and she's on the floor, impressive.

Nontheless y/n still wants to see Robin (and said glances). She wants Robin to smile at her and make her giggle and hang out with her.

But trying to hide it simply did not and will not work, it's too late for that now anyway.

Long story short, Y/N is on her way to the band practice room, trying to secretly watch Robin pretend to play. Because Robin does do that. Y/N noticed it the second time she watched her. The teacher was waving her hand in rhythm to the music and everyone was playing and Robin was sitting there, pressing the buttons of her trumpet, her mouth not fully connected to her instrument. It made Y/N giggle.

Y/N glances at Robin through the little gap in the door and Robin glances back. Shit. Robin caught her. Y/N is sitting next to the door on the floor, her face turning bright red and her heart beating fast.
"Goddamn." she whispers to herself, giggling.

An hour later y/n is on her way to the cafeteria.

"Someone stalking me?"

Y/N flinches, stumbling a few steps forward. She turns around to see an amused Robin grin at her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Uh-huh. Sure."

Both of them start to smile and Y/N continues walking to the cafeteria, Robin following closely.

"The Chefs really outdid themselves today huh." Y/N says.

Robin stops, looking at the food and then at Y/N bursting out in laughter. "Yeah no absolutely. They did a really good job at uhm making... Chicken?"

"I think that's toast."

"what?"

Y/N starts laughing. She grabs a tray and fills it with the most edible looking food.

Robin follows her and they both sit down at the D&D clubs table. Eddie looks up, sighing annoyed but still greeting Robin.

"Well hello to you too, Munson."

"Robin!" Dustin exclaims happy.

"Dusty bun!" Robin exclaims, trying to match his excitement.

"No!" He says, all excitement vanishing from his face.

"But Dusty-"

"Nuh-uh." He says, holding out his index finger.

The whole table is now looking at Dustin. "What?" Eddie asks.

"Oh you don't know-"

"Robin!" Dustin whisper shouted.

"Turnnn around." Mike starts singing.