Chapter fourteen

George held my hand and walked me back to our house. I felt like a child but it was comforting.

"Deep breath" George instructed me and opened the front door.

He walked me up the steps and let go of my hand when we hit my bedroom.

Tommy was sitting on the bed, his face was red. It was clear he had been crying.

George closed the door and walked off.

"Y/n I would never kiss her" Tommy told me, his voice horse.

I stood there not being able to move, more tears fell.

"Y/n I love you so much please" he cried.

I gave in and walked over to the bed. I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm so sorry" Tommy cried, "you don't have to forgive me I just need you to know!"

"I love you too Tommy" I cried and he held me tighter.

"I wish we could stay like this but I have to go home tomorrow so I'm going to go pack" Tommy told me and left my room.

It felt as if a hole in my heart was filled but only halfway.

I got on Twitter and everyone was going crazy.

@user911873
Who is that Rylee girl cause dang-

@user8273
#CancelTommyinnit who's with me #JusticeForY/n

@user339287
Anyone else like that backstabber song.

@user94379
Not her running out like a baby. She always getting attention 💀

@RyleeIsCool
Gosh I can't believe Tommy likes me back 😍

@user2 replying to @RyleeIsCool
Bruh you forced him to kiss you and he pushed you on the floor afterwards. Who wants to be the Y/n to my Tommy??????

I got off my phone cause I knew social media could tear anyone down. I moved to go lay on the floor.

One thing me and George have in common is when we're stressed or sad we sit in the floor.

I put my phone on charge and do not disturb cause my socials were going crazy.

I laid down on the hard wood and held myself in a ball.

"It's going to all be okay" I whispered to myself and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Chat she's sleeping in the floor" I heard someone whisper from my door.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tommy streaming?

"What are you doing" I asked.

"Did I wake you up" he laughed.

"Yes" I told him and laid my head back on the floor.

"Y/n chat is mad at me" Tommy told me, walking into my room.

"That's fun" I whispered. My head was aching and I was slightly dizzy.

"Chat I think she's sick" Tommy laughed.

"Tommy not now" I told him. I liked him but I was not in the mood for him yelling at chat with me dying on the floor.

"Okay I'm sorry N/n" Tommy mumbled and left my room.

A few minutes later I pulled myself off the floor and opened my closet door.