Chapter eight

I walked out of George's room and into the minors room.

I laid on the bed and picked up my stuff frog and held him.

"Gosh you're so adorable" Tommy laughed and walked in the room.

"I'm bored wanna go on a walk" I asked standing up.

"Sure" he smiled and lead the way.

We walked out the front door and started walking on the sidewalk away from the house.

"You look cute in my hoodie" Tommy laughed.

"Stop" I giggled and hid my face.

"Don't hide your face, it's so pretty" he smiled making my face more red than I thought it could go.

He giggled at his new ability to make me blush and continued walking.

We walked until we got to a beach. It was wonderful and didn't have rocks as sand.

"This is nice" I smiled sitting down in the sand.

"Yeah it is" he smiled and glanced at me and than back towards the sea.

"So what are you thinking about" I smiled and looked at him.

"Not much" he smiled, looking back at me.

"STARING CONTEST" I yelled jokingly and started into his eyes.

We stared in each other's eyes for what felt like a minute or two and my eyes started watering. I got control over my eyes and made them stay open. I saw his eyes flash down to my lips and back up.

I blinked.

"What that's not fair" I smiled, mostly out of shock.

"How's that's not fair" he smiled.

"It's not fair unless you actually were to do it" I giggled, still looking at him.

"Well how about I follow the rules then" he smiled and looked back down to my lips.

We both leaned in until I found feel his breath against my lips.

RINGGGGGGG my phone screamed.

I quickly jumped back and picked up my phone, "hello?"

"Y/n where are you and Tommy, your brother is going to murder you two" Wilbur explained while laughing.

"Uh we took a walk to the beach" I laughed.

"Okay well make sure to get back soon" he sighed and hung up.

I looked back at Tommy and his face was a light pink color.

"Cmon we have to go back to the Airbnb" I got up and grabbed his hand leading him back to the path.

We made small talk and it was a little awkward.

"Well let's not get murdered by George" I laughed walking through the front door.

"Why did you two leave" George asked giving me a hug.

"We were talking a walk" I laughed and stepped back.

"Why is he blushing" Sapnap laughed.

"Uh I'm going to go take a shower" I smiled and ran up the steps.

*time skip*

I went to my suitcase to figure out what to wear.

@Y/n_is_foundFit checkkkkkk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@Y/n_is_found
Fit checkkkkkk

@Tommyinnit replying to @Y/n_is_found
You look pretty

@Y/n_is_found replying to @Tommyinnit
Aw does someone like me 🙃

@Tommyinnit replying to @Y/n_is_found
Uh maybe

@GeorgeNotFound replying to @Tommyinnit
STAY AWAY 🤺

I laughed and walked down the steps. It was noon already and we had barely done anything.

"Can we watch a disney movie please" I heard Karl beg.

"Fine" Quackity whined and sat down on the couch.

Everyone piled on the couches, the same way we had the night before.

We ended up picking Lilo and Stitch. I grabbed a blanket and put it over me and Tommy.

"You know I never made it fair" Tommy whispered into my ear. His breath flew down my neck giving me butterflies. The room was dark so no one could see if we did kiss.

"Well how will you ever fix it" I whispered, giggling and looking up at him.

"Like this" he whispered.

I felt his hand slide up my neck and onto my cheek and pull me closer to him. I felt his lips meet mine. We softly kissed for about a minute and only pulled away to catch our breaths. He pulled me back for another kiss. Butterflies were all throughout my body.

He slowly pulled away and I could see his smile. My smile grew and I moved myself into him to cuddle.

I heard his heartbeat, it was fast and then went slower.

"Hey Y/n you should actually go to bed tonight if you're tired" Tubbo spoke softly making sure not to bother anyone.

"Okay goodnight everyone" I smiled and waved to Tommy and then George.

I got to our room and changed into some light pjs and hopped in bed.

Not an hour or two later I heard footsteps of everyone going to bed. I heard Tommy and Tubbo laughing about something before they got to the door.

They opened it and I was half asleep on the bed so they thought I was out like a light.

"You can have the bed and I'll take the air mattress" Tubbo giggled.

"Oh stop laughing man" he laughed.

"I saw you kiss her" he giggled.

"How it was dark" I felt him get into the bed while whispering.

"Hehe you like her" Tubbo giggled.

"Okay maybe just a little bit"

"More like a lot a bit" Tubbo laughed.

"She's amazing, pretty, smart, and funny how could I not" Tommy asked.

"Well I'm happy for you" Tubbo spoke softly, "goodnight!"

"Night"

I felt Tommy slide his hand around me and hold me closer to him.

"I like you a lot Y/n" he whispered.

A/n Heyo hope y'all having a good day! Stay hydrated and get something to eat. Love you!

Word count: 928

My burning love!  Tommyinnit x femaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें