..

..

..

Late mid in night, Haseena open the house by her key, look whole house in her one glance & walks directly into the bedroom, found the bowl of water near to the table, & she quietly take a seat on bed, near to the Karishma's head, she look all the scenario closely & keep her palm on Karishma head & she look Karishma with layer of anger, & says with herself in low tone- mujhe laga hi tha, kuch na kuch toh baat hai, & she bring the thermometer from live area, & keep in between her mouth, which is slightly open, she check the time, & pulled the thermometer & she mumbled with herself, '98' & she stared Karishma with anger, shook her head & dialled the number of Dr. Shah..

..

..

..

Karishma snuggled more into the arms, & she quickly open her eyes & found Haseena near to her, & she keep her hand on her forehead, pulled out the cotton with upset layer, while Haseena open her eyes slightly, & runs her hand on Karishma's forehead, cotton not found by her hands, & she open her eyes properly, & looked Karishma, who already waking up from her sleep, Haseena not says a word, & seated on bed, Karishma says with soft guilty tone- I'm sorry!

Haseena getting up from the bed, Karishma quickly grab her hand & says- I'm sorry!

Haseena not look to Karishma & she pulled out her hand from her grip & she entered into the washroom, Karishma close her eyes with disappointment..

..

..

Haseena coming out from the washroom, she look once to Karishma, & dialled the number, Karishma hear only one sided conversation, "fever toh abhi tak hai, saardi aur khaasi hai, (pause) haan, woh toh hai, lekin phir bhi check kar ke aapko update karti hun, aur jo aapne dawai di hai, usse kitne din ke liye continue karna hai, (pause) thik hai, 3 din continue karne bol deti hun, aur saath mei aram kitne din, (pause) 3 din enough hai, (pause) ok, jaisa aap kahe, thank you doctor", & she cut the call, & check the thermometer, then look Karishma..

Karishma says with pleading tone- ek baar baat toh sunn lo..

Haseena not says a word & she plugged the earphone on her ear, & play the music, while pinch the nose to open Karishma's mouth, & keep the thermometer in mouth, & leaves the nose, Karishma take a one long breath with shocked, while Haseena check the time, & pulled out the thermometer & walks out from the room with silence..

..

..

"nahi aap khichdi bana dijiye, aur saath mei soup aur saath mei taja achar, fridge mei kaccha aam lakar rakha hai, usska" Haseena ordering to maid with the headphone, while she looked Karishma on door step of kitchen, she open the oven door, & forward the mug to Karishma & left the kitchen with silence..

While maid looked to Karishma with question mark, & Karishma says- kaam kariye aapna, jaada sawal aane mat dijiye dimag mei!

Maid look to Karishma & says with whispering tone- ek touf hai aur dusri bhari huyi bandook, jhagda doono ka hota hai, aur dusron ko bhugtna padta hai!

Karishma asked with stern tone- kya kaha!

Maid not look to Karishma, & keep the tea pot on stove with thud sound & Karishma says with irks tone- toot sakta hai, thoda dheere karo..

Maid quickly says- Haseena didi aap doctorni sahiba ko boliye mujhe mera kaam karne de..

Karishma look back to Haseena, who seated on chair near to dinning table, & Karishma says with forceful smile- tumhari Haseena didi toh busy hai..