Chapter- III

NEXT MORNING/DAY!

Kit life totally chance after witness yesterday incident, he stop pushing younger one and start accepting younger one with whole heartily.

Yesterday incident prove that he can't live without younger one behinds him.

After discharge ming was dropped by kit, have dinner with his phi, his phi make his bed before going give him a goodnight kiss(Forehead). Ming was in 9cloud can't believe his phi spent his whole day with him moreover get a goodnight kiss.

Next morning kit wake up early just to cook homemade breakfast for ming (Shiny side of omelet, soft boiled egg and rice congee) after packing he went to take shower and change into his uni uniform and went to younger one apartment.

Ming was sleeping soundly when he heard like someone walk in his bedroom and open the curtain with a soft sound, he covered his face preventing himself from morning sun rays but a force pull down the cover fully and their stand his phi'kit.

"Morning phi" said ming

But confuse can been seen on older one face because ming only in his boxes, kit ears turn deep red and his heart pounding crazily, he turn in lighting speed and start walking toward small dining table.

"Morning, I brought breakfast for you" said kit.

Ming grinned and walked toward bathroom. Kit and Ming have their breakfast in comfortable silence, ming was happy to see his phi care about him and on other side kit conform he fall for younger one, they finish their breakfast and went to get ready for uni.

On engineer factory where forth and park sit in complete silent with serial killer aura around them even max and tul decide to sit on other bench and nongs leaves at least 10 table from park and forth table to sit.

Forth decide to count on beam and park, hell he conform to express his love for lam.

Last night phone call give them the thunder lighting to their heart and mind cause them to fainted, that thing conform they are serious about this matter, they can read each other mind and nodded to each other.

Forth gang boys turn toward max and tul to ask "What happened" but they can also shrugged their shoulder in reply.

On medical factory entrance, stop a unfamiliar black car. Everyone stop whatever they are doing and turn to see car owner when owner come out from the driver sit every single soul turn their head on other direction because the owner was non other than Lam "The shadow".

Lam walk to other side and open the gate than he carried out beam in bridal style with full glowily and enter medical lobby, everyone jaw drop in deep sea level, on everyone mind they can only think one question "What The Hell!!!!".

Beam was not paying the attention to his surrounding rather than that he was busying in hitting lam chest and lam was smiling widely, student click pictures and make videos of them and upload in uni page.

Pha, Yo, Kit and Ming can see the scene but choose to be quit. Lam drop the beam in bench with soft thub sound still beam hitting his head, shoulder and chest. Lam turn to pha-

"Ai'pha look after beam" said lam in soft tone.

Pha was shock to hear soft voice of lam but nodded in agreement, wayo-kit-ming were too shock to say anything but nodded as well than lam left the factory with his car.

Forth and park were sitting in classroom waiting for their teacher when every signal soul on the class start talking, gossiping then they both heard.

"Is it true he stop playing?"