I'm a drama villian

Jake:"the jang family has accidentally took you in but still raised you like a own daughter. They gave all the love and care hut still you have the audacity to hurt their own blood"

Y/N:"if it weren't for this bitch I would still be the one and only daughter of the jang family. She's the reason why I lost everything. Why did you come back? You should have just stayed on the streets".

Y/N used her magic but it back fired because yeeun's bodyguard came at the right moment and saved yeeun.

Y/N:"if all of you are so determined to help her then die with her".

She started using her hidden power.
Jake:"what is this strange magic?"

Heeseung:"a daughter of the Min clan?. You have the audacity to appear in front of me?"

Heeseung used his power to kill y/n and made her into a jam. The heroine and hero lived happily ever after. I switched off the TV.

Hi sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jang y/n I am a normal student who is obsessed with my appearance and loves binge watching dramas.

I am currently watching this year's Number one drama " the princess returns".
The entire cast consists of rookies. But they are good looking and act well.so I rewatched this drama again and again.

This drama tells a story about the jang family princess jang yeeun who returned after being abandoned by her father accidentally. When she returned her father's adopted daughter jang y/n hated her and tries her best to destroy yeeun.

But whenever yeeun gets bullied the male lead and two second leads appears magically from the heavens to protect her. At the end the villian was killed and the leads lived happily.

The drama's plot is basic but it still had multiple twists. The only thing I hate is that I share the same name as the villian.

Anyways I watched this drama again and again so let's watch something else. I tried changing the chanel but couldn't ok let me change the channel by using the on screen remote. I went closer to the TV. But when I was about to change the channel when the TV started glowing and I was pulled into the TV.

I fell down on a bed.when I look through the place it had an ancient theme to it.wait what's going on. How could I have time traveled? I must have watched too much dramas and now I'm dreaming about it. If I pinch myself I will wake up. I pinched my cheecks and felt the pain I started crying.

Suddenly a knock was heard and a maid came inside.
Maid:"young miss, miss yeeun had returned and your father is calling you to the main hall"
Y/n:"what did you call me? And who returned?"
Maid:"young miss the biological daughter your father abandoned Jang yeeun has returned".

Character info

Name:Jang y/nAge:18 yrs oldDrama role:villianMoto: to escape death

Name:Jang y/n
Age:18 yrs old
Drama role:villian
Moto: to escape death