9

"boo" I yelled jumping on Fred. he made a sound quite like a duck as he nearly threw me off him.

"how'd it go?" I asked laughing at the angry red look on his face.

"oh, perfect actually thank you harry" he said a massive smile on his face.

"you're welcome, didn't take her much really" I replied about to get off his lap but he stoped me.

"is Ron bad in bed?" he asked.

"got a bet with George" he said looking at the disgusted look on my face. I smirked.

"oh no he's the best. really knows what he's doing, I would die for a round 2" I said smirking. Fred looked like he was gonna throw up and griped the money in his hand.

"lost did you?" I asked with a grin.

"shut up" he sighed shoving the money in his pocket.

"HARRY!" Ron yelled from upstairs. I ran away from Fred and into my room to see ron looking angry until I walked in.

"that's where my bloody shirt went" he grumbled. I had stolen it when I got up to use the bathroom, and never returned to give it back to him.

"y'know draco and Blaise are gonna know if you're wondering around wearing that." he said smirking at me. I grinned.

"we are gonna know what?" Blaise asked as he walked in, draco beside him holding his hand. then they both smirked

nsfw again 🧍

"oh you guys really had fun didn't you?" Draco asked with a smirk. I blushed a deep red as draco walked over and healed my hands.

"I'm really sad I wasn't your first" he whispered into my ear. I blushed but smirked as an idea came into my mind. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"maybe you could be my second then Mr Malfoy" I whispered with a giggle.

"did I not fuck you hard enough?" Ron asked shocked.

"no by those nail marks in your shoulder babe I think you did a good job at fucking him" Blaise said walking over to Ron and kissing his shoulders where my nail marks were now turning into a red mark with light bruising.

"oh sorry" I mumbled embarrassed.

"are you serious about what you just said to me?" draco asked me bringing my attention back to him. I smirked, my stomach jumping with excitement.

"yeah, I want you Draco" I whispered before kissing his lips. I was only wearing shorts under Ron's shirt, it was a thin fabric, and thanks to this I could feel Draco growing harder with each word I whispered to him.

"hey what about me? I don't wanna miss out on getting a taste of you" Blaise asked with a raised eyebrow.

"woah woah woah don't you think you should slow down darling? I mean you just had your first time having sex just over an hour ago." Ron said as he grabbed Blaise by the waist. Blaise had wrapped his arms around Ron's neck and started to kiss soft nearly nothing kissed along his jaw line.

"god Blaise cut it out" Ron said laughing. Blaise smiled at him and kissed his lips.

"let me take some of this attitude off you as they have sex?" he asked smirking as Ron's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"oh alright okay, as long as you be bloody careful on him!" Ron agreed. I smirked and winked at Ron making his pink cheeks go a slight shade darker.

I put my attention back on Draco who was staring at me like he was in a day dream.