Epilogue

5 years later.

Today is Sunday and for the past five years, it has already been their routine to go to the church and grab lunch at the cemetery.

Greggy, Irene, and Angelique have already arrived at the gardens. Earlier than their normal Sundays.

" mommy diba you told me na the person in the tomb is a person na sleeping. Then why can't she just woke up and visit us instead?" The young angelique curiously asked her mother whos busy preparing her milk.

" baby hindi pwede yan kasi po the person in the tomb has already sleeping forever, patay na baby. They cant visit us baby so tayo na lang po ang mag visit" irene explained. She looked at Greggy who was already chuckling silently.

" ang anak mo gusto atang multuhin tayo sa bahay, pambihira" he said secretly laughing.

"Mommy, what does my ate Elizabeth look like po ba in person? Sabi ni Lola she is very beautiful daw and thin like you. I missed her na po kahit i haven't seen her." Angelique pouted her lips looking at the sky.

Irene tapped on her daughter and let her sit on her lap. " kasi po she's very far from us. Pero i know your ate is also thinking of you. Your ate charlotte and ate eliza loves you so much baby kaya ikaw you should pray always para makausap mo sila okay" she caressed her daughter's hair. Irene then remembered what had just happened that day. A tear escapes from her eyes.

" hey, everything will be alright okay. Let us focus on Angelique. I know yan na din ang gusto ng ating dalawang anak. To let her feel loved and important." Greggy kissed Irene's cheeks.

Angelique smiled at her parents. She is eating milo on a slice of bread with her nanny. " I just missed them, Greg. I wonder what will they look like now it has been years." Irene cannot contain her tears, she cried.

Greggy wiped it off. "They wont be happy kung patuloy ka pa ding umiiyak, Irene. One day. One time. Magkakasama din tayong lahat. Tayong lima doon" he said pointing to the heavens.

the couple were talking to their own dimension. They suddenly heard a beep of an auto car. They looked at it and were shocked to see who was in it.

" mommy daddy! I missed you so much!" Eliza ran to her parents. It has been half of a decade since she last saw them in flesh. The two were just staring at her. They can't believe that she is back again.

"My margarethe, anak ko. You're back in my arms again. I missed you so much" Irene hugged her daughter tightly. She missed her, indeed.

Eliza survived her brain tumor and it has been found that it was not a toxic tumor so it isn't bad cancer. Irene and Greggy decided to treat her in States for there is a faster and improvised technology there for Eliza's sickness. Her treatment wasn't easy. She suffered and has a series of chemotherapy but Irene and Greggy never surrendered to their daughter as how Eliza never gave up on the years Irene mistreated her. They never gave up. They have been Eliza's backbone during the time that she wanted to give up.

" hello ate chari kumusta kana po jan" Eliza tapped charlotte's grave and gave it a kiss. She lit a candle beside her sister's tomb and put the flower she bought at dangwa

" ate elaaa are you all alone po? where is ate jea?" Angelique went to Eliza to give her sister a hug. She is looking for Jeanna.

" ano ba yan baby nakakatampo ka naman. I am here oh yet you are looking for your ate jeanna" Eliza pouted her lips pretending that she's huff on her younger sister said.

Angelique showered her with kisses. " i am sorry na ate. I just want chocolates from ate jea lang kasi pero i miss you na po. Hello po i am Charimaine Angelique Beth your sister hihihi" Angelique introduced herself to eliza. This is their first time seeing each other in person but they always do facetime on each other daily.

The two siblings were just playing and doing their own things and talking to each other in charlotte's grave. Irene took out her phone and snap a candid photo of them. " perfect photo in a frame" irene smiled looking at her shot.

Family is like cooking tasteful food. It needs a little bit of sour, sweet, and spices to make it delicious and pleasing to one's stomach.

There is no perfect family. Even the most influential person can't have a perfect example of a family but there is always a good and better one. It started with a good relationship, love, and commitment. Respect and boundaries roll as it is. Family is someone who treats you like a person and loves you in the heart.

The End.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.