ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

malachi bitchton 🤍

I'M HERE

WAIT OK ILL COME
INSIDE THE HOTEL

OUR ROOM NUMBER IS
97 ILL COME OUT INTO THE
HALLS

EEEEEEK OK

I tyed my hair up and put my glasses back on. I walked out tof the hotel room and sat next to my door up against the wall.

I was so focused on my phone that I didn't notice the blonde boy quietly walking towards me.

He stood right infront of me and poked my head giggling. I looked up and was met with glowing brown eyes. I smiled and stood up my arms around his neck and his arms slid around my waist.

"Hello there" He said squeezing me tighter.

"Hi, nice to meet you! My names Edith" I joked making him pull away and flick my fourhead.

"Oi! That hurt" I pouted he pouted back and put his arm around my shoulders shoving me into him.

"I like your glasses. I didn't know you wore glasses" He said looking down at me.

"Only at night or when i can't be asked to wear contacts" I dragged out.

"Tell Evelyn that we are leaving, cuz I'm bored here" He explained, I nodded and slid out his hold before he walked off out the halls and I opened the hotel room.

"Can you like go soon, Fred is coming" Evelyn complained throwing her hand up.

"Wow chill, I am going. Why is he in LA he lives in new york." I scratched my head.

"I don't know, is Malachi cool?" Evelyn wiggled her eyebrows while I packed basic things for his house.

"Yes he is, now im off. Love ya bye" I said and walked out hearing a faint I love you too as i closed the door.