Visiting the Set of TGHNN

Start from the beginning

The actors prepared their lines well. They delivered them with an ace, bringing the characters to life.

On our second visit, at the Petrakis Building, I observed that the Production was very meticulous for details. The pictures on the walls, photos and articles on frames at Eros' Office prepared so well. Even Eros' office had a Black out privacy glass, living his image as a billionaire CEO.

Our third visit was at the boxing gym set. They fully equipped the gym with punching bags, boxing-ring, and others. What really amazed me was, the production hired a professional movie stunt director to choreograph flawlessly every boxing fight scene. There were plenty of cameras to make sure that they captured every angle of the action.

Our fourth and last visit was at the bar scene. They rented an underground nice and cozy bar. They hired a lot of extras to fill up the bar. Although it was a lively atmosphere because of the sounds and beaming dancing lights, everyone still maintained professionalism.

We really enjoyed our set visits. We could observe the production process, the transition from the book to a script, the camera setups, lighting, audio, preparation of the set, and actors transforming themselves into their roles, bringing the characters to life.

Also, we enjoyed the food they served at the set. It was always plentiful and delicious. A variation of Singapore dishes we tried for the first time.

We were very thankful to Wattpad and Mediacorp/Stardust story, that we could visit the set of The Girl He Never Noticed in Singapore. It is an honor for me to meet the Production team, composed of directors, producers, writers, and others who are experts in their fields, and also the cast, who are awesome celebrities. I never imagined that I would meet them in person and become friends.

The entire experience is very memorable for us. Not just the set visit, but also being able to explore Singapore.

We went to The Shoppes of Marina Bay Sands and explored many brands. We also went to the Gardens by the Bay, getting wet at the Merlion Fountain, got lost at Ion Orchard, took photos at Haji Lane Murals for our Instagram posts, rode the boat cruise at Clarke Quay, we still think it was the best, and last, we visited the Singapore Zoo at Sentosa Island.