𝙾𝙷 𝙽𝙾

"KENTRELL LET THE FUCK GO OF ME ! RIGHT FUCKING NOW BITCH , IM TRYNA LET YOU BE THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BUT YOU REALLY TESTING THE FUCK OUT OF ME"

he continued to push and pull her out the door , she was dripping wet liquors all over the floor , along with tears and sweat , he started to feel tired all this to get her ass to a hospital to have this baby . He had no idea how resistant she could be , he had never seen her in this state . She was out of control.

" Majesty ... please come on bruh , we need to go right now your water broke mane lets fucking go ! You ain't got no fucking doctor here you need to leave !" .

In the house it was just him and her , he let her go causing her to run , she only got so far , she tried to climb the stairs but it was too unbearable , Kentrell picked up his phone and called everyone , that lived nearby.

He even thought about calling someone to pick her up cause right about now her ass was heavy and aggressive and it was all stressing him out.

About time he looked up she had been sitting on the stairs with her legs crossed in between the stair railings ,

Kentrell came set on the stairs with her feeling defeated saying " Majesty please come on , let's just go to the hospital , if we don't something can happen to you and the baby ... I know your scared but then hoes on tiktok got research and they got ways to make sure that shit go right , you not them phat you need to stop this shit and go , I'm not mad just cmon please .."

She stared at him with heavy watery eyes and she uncrossed her legs and reached her hand out to him ? She allowed herself to fall on him , him struggling he finally got her into the car , driving 90 to get her to the nearest hospital then the ER.

After getting her to the hospital he begin to text her mom giving her the address to the hospital and all the information to get to Majesty just incase she wanted to be there for her , taken that she was her only family .

All of Kentrells people were already there waiting for the baby...

The thing was Joanne didn't know that it was Kentrell that has texted her , she arrived at about 30 Minutes later , Majesty had already told her about the baby and the supposed due date , so Joanne had been living in a nearBy hotel just waiting for Majesty to pop.

With Juicy of course .

Juicy knew that she was pregnant and due to their activity when she was in town , he was sure it was his baby . And he was coming with to welcome his baby boy into this world .

On the other hand that's exactly what Kentrell was preparing to do too , this was one of the happiest moments of his life , He didn't really get happy allot , nor did he feel like he had a reason too , but this was a feeling that warmed him from the inside out .

- hours go by....

He sat in the hospital chair , snoring, he had just fell asleep when he heard a door open " Mr.Gaulden ? Majesty and Kentrell Gaulden jr, is ready to see you ." Kentrell hopped up so fast , basically running ( at his big age ) to go see his baby , as he ran to go to the room , he saw a person out the corner of his eye right next to Joanne .

He ignored it his excitement got the best of him as he rushed into the room to hold the baby , when he came in the baby was a pale white color , he took him from Majesty and said

" aww my white baby , it's dada , welcome to this world baby , aww it's alright , I gotchu... I gotchu" rocking the tiny infant back and forward.
He placed the baby back into majesty's hand saying " see now we got our own family , I love you Majesty ..." as they locked eyes ...

They heard a doctor said " Mr . Gaulden , is it okay to bring the extended family to come in ." He shook his head yes , as he saw a tall young man enter the room ... it was Juicy .....

__________________________

YALL ITS GETTING SPICYYY GIRL WHY TF WOULD SHE BRING THAT NIGGA is she crazy or is she a set em up ass Ho ! Y'all tell me what y'all think gone happen next this is beyond me atp 😭😭 she got no loyalty for  ( why tf my font look like this how I take this off ?) don't forget to vote & comment 💋