Anakin, Jar Jar,
Artoo , and Padme secured some wiring while Anakin's friends showed up.
"Padme, Freya, and Jar Jar, this is my friend Kitster, and seek, Amee, and
Wald."

They greeted each other warmly and the children marveled at Artoo.
"Wow, a real Astro Droid...how'd you get so lucky?" They asked. Anakin was excited to talk about everything.
"This isn't the half of it. I'm entered in the Boonta Race tomorrow!" He exclaimed. His friends looked jealous and shook their heads.
"What? With this??" Seek asked. Anakin looked down and Freya glared at them.
"Annie, Jesko na joka. (You are such a joke, Annie.)" Waldo told him. Freya grabbed Anakin's hand.
"You've been working on that thing for years. It's never going to
run." Amee said.
"Come on, let's go play ball. Keep it up, Annie, and you're gonna be
bug squash." Seek said. Some friends they are. Freya scoffed.
When they walked away laughing, Anakin noticed Jar Jar messing with the energy binder parts.
"Hey! Jar Jar! Stay away from those energy binders..." Anakin warned. Jar Jar looked surprised he'd gotten caught and he asked, "Who, mesa?"
"If your hand gets caught in that beam, it will go numb for hours." Anakin said. Jar Jar peeked at the energy plate and it zapped him in the mouth. Jar Jar tried to say something, but his mouth was numb and his words were garbled.
"Ouch-dats muy bigo Oucho." Jar Jar talked but Freya shook her head.
"But you don't even know if this thing will run." Kitser said to Anakin. But he knew it would, he built it himself.
"It will." He promised.
Qui-Gon approached and gave Anakin a small battery. Jar Jar got his hand caught in the afterburner and tried to tell Anakin, but couldn't get words out that make sense. Freya rolled her eyes and watched Qui-Gon.
"I think it's time we found out. Use this power charge." He handed the battery to Anakin and he yelled out,
"Yes, sir!!"
Anakin jumped into the little capsule behind the two giant engines. He gave Freya a smile which she returned. He put
the power pack back into the dashboard. Everyone backed away, except for Jar
Jar who called for help. Freya finally freed him and the engines ignite with
a roar. Freya smirked and nodded at Anakin who gave her a proud smile.
"It's working! It's working!" He yelled out.

Anakin sat on the balcony rail of his hovel as QUI-GON tended to a cut. Freya stood beside them and looked up at the stars.
"Sit still, Annie. Let me clean this cut." Qui-Gon scolded. Anakin did as he was told and asked, "There are so many! Do they all have a system of planets?"
"Most of them." Qui-Gon answered.
"Has anyone been to them all?" He asked. Qui-Gon laughed and replied, "
Not likely."
"I want to be the first one to see them all... Ouch!" Anakin said loudly. He'd already collected a blood sample from Freya. He wiped the blood from Anakin's arm and said, "There, good as new..."

Anakin's mother yelled from inside.
"Annie, bedtime!"
Qui-Gon scraped the blood onto his com link. Anakin noticed and furrowed his brows. "What are you doing?"
"Checking your blood for infections." Qui-Gon answered.
"I've never seen..." He started but his mother shouted again.
"Annie! I'm not goiung to tell you again!"
Qui-Gon chuckled and pushed him inside.
"Go on, you have a big day tomorrow." "Goodnight."
Anakin looked back to Freya and said, "Goodnight."
"Sleep well, Ani." His heart swelled when she called him Ani.
Anakin rolled his eyes and ran into the hovel. Qui-Gon took the blood
stained chip and inserted it into the comlink, then called Obiwan.
"Obi-Wan..." He said. Obiwan answered, "Yes, Master."
"Make an analysis of this blood sample I'm sending you. I have two." He said. He sent the first blood sample and Obi-Wan said, "Wait a minute..."
"I need a midi-chlorian count." Qui-Gon said.
"All right. I've got it." Obi Wan told him and then looked at the blood sample reading.
"What are your readings?" Qui-Gon asked.
"Something must be wrong with the transmission." Obi-Wan was shocked at the reading was odd.
"Here's a signal check." Qui-Gon sent that as well and Obi Wan looked surprised.
"Strange. The transmission seems to be in good order, but the
reading's off the chart...over twenty thousand." Obi Wan explained. Qui-Gon knew it.
"That's it then." He said to his padawan. He sent over the other blood sample, Freya's this time.
"Even Master Yoda doesn't have a midi-chlorian count that high!" Obi-Wan exclaimed.
"No Jedi has." Qui-Gon reminded him.
"What does it mean?" Obi-Wan asked.
"I'm not sure. What are the readings on the other one?" He asked. Obi-Wan coughed and looked at the count.
"Over twenty thousand."