A Quite Awkward Club Day

It's been two days since the kidnapping incident of Tony. Tony went to his club meeting. Yesterday social media was all "trendy" with the Tony incident, sending threats to Octonaughty, but by day 2, it was gone. 

"Ah Tony!", Tony turns around. It was Tess(ten). "We're all glad you're fine. But gladly you weren't missing no longer than a day! In fact, not in 5 hours! Silly old Octonaughty. Lets go to our club, shall we?"

By the sentence "Silly old Octonaughty" Tony tenses up, but then he shakes it off before Tess notices. But she did notice the shaking part.

"Is it something I said?" Tess asks. Tony does a small, unnoticeable glare then shrugs it off.

"No, it's nothing.", he replies back.

Tess: is it something that Octonaughty said while you were kidnapped?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's POV:

AH, I'M SO SCREWED, I'M SO SCREWED, I'M SO SCREWED! Eliot never told me what to do in this situation. Should I really tell Tess? She's quite trust-worthy but- NOOooo, I can't. You want what- I'm just gonna stand here until Tess changes the topic.

Tess continues to stand as she waits for me to respond.

"Erm, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable." Tess finally says.

Agh, finally.

"Eh, thanks Tess. Should we continue to walk to our club?" I ask.

"Sure, let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Tess and Tony arrive at their club. Quite chaotic until Tony sorts it out since he's the club leader. Everybody turns around as soon as Tony opens the door and becomes chaotic around Tony again.

"Tony we were so worried about you!"

"Gladly Octoman saved you, or you would become one of the terrible twins!"

"Tell us all about it! Please!"

"Did Octonaughty force you to be around round things?!"

"Alright, alright, guys. Calm down!" Tess calms down everyone. "Tony must have had enough pressure from those questions from the last two days and I'm pretty sure we had enough, right Tony?" Tess turns around to Tony's direction.

Tony, himself has been staring at Eliza as Eliza stares at him back confused.

"Eh, Tony?" Tess asks, now shaking her hand in front of his face. Tony wakes up from trance.

"Uhm, yeah?" Tony asks.

"You okay, buddy?" Eliza asks, "Uh, you've been staring at me from the last minute."

"Hmm? Don't worry, it's okay. You sort of reminded me of something, but it's nothing to worry about." Tony reassures.

"You're really sure?" Fred asks, suddenly patting Tony on the back.

"GUYS STOP!" Tony finally snaps. For such a small and soft guy, it's very rare for him to snap out like that. Everyone looks shocked at first, then tries to think what to do next.

"Um, should we just sit down and hang around for a bit?", Sarah suggests.

"Sure, let's just be chill for today", Tony answers. 

But while people were just chilling, Tony continues to stare at Eliza.

"Uh, is it something that I said?" Eliza finally talks.

"Um, it's nothing, I got a quite a few questions but I wanna ask later" Tony responds

"Em, alright" Eliza shrugs it off.

Pssh, quite bad memory alright, Tony murmurs to himself.

(A/N: I am SOOO thankful for the 31 reads and one star! This really gets me the motivation to continue writing and maybe comment on some advice for the story if you have one. That might really help improve the story! And again, thank you for the reads and stars!)