Im Back😅

Author's note:
Ehhhhh I haven't updated my story for a month🥶
Sorry im kinda busy these days.🥲
Besides my parents just found out I'm writing story online and they uh said it is not that good and i should probably stop doing so. Bruh who cares. I'll just hide app and set passwords for my phone. But I still can't update it frequently. Cuz uh lack of ideas and homeworks.

Hope you guys understand the busy life of students:((

Ok I'm done. Let's continue the story.

*****
"Thanks for today. I was really enjoying."

"Nono. It is what I should do. What a boyfriend should do?" Jooyul teased Yeonwoo and Yeonwoo blushed.

"So...are we really a uh a couple now? I mean I'd love to, it just uh it just feels like uh like dream comes true."

"Yes Yeonwoo. You are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend. Is that really hard to believe that?" Jooyul chuckled.

Yeonwoo is so cute. He thought to himself.

"Can I uh can I hug you?"

"Sure." Jooyul opened his arms and Yeonwoo hugged him tightly and rest her head on his chest.

"You're so soft." Yeonwoo chuckled at what Jooyul said. "Just as I thought."

After hugging and bla bla bla, Yeonwoo and Jooyul went home. After bathing, they check on their phone to message to each other. But what surprised them is that, a new group was opened and its name is PICKA: 7 DAYS TO CHAT(ok it sucks and I know it)

Yeonwoo's POV
Huh? What is this? A new group? Picka? Does it mean the 8 of us are back together again? But some of us are already in love tho...

I thought to myself and started to think of Jooyul. I can feel my cheek is burning. Oh yeah we kissed...

We kissed...

We kissed...

We kissed...

We kissed...

We kissed...

*Alarm ringing*

"Gah! Oh gosh what was I doing? Fantasied(is that even a word) again? Ugh..."

*Message bipping*

"New message? Let's see."

Message(from Master):
Hello everyone. It has been a year. I hope all of you did find your true happiness. You are here to participate PICKA: 7 DAYS TO CHAT. This time, we won't be having any group chats time. You'll be paired up with another person and chat with them for 7 days. However, the identity of all of you is hidden. You are also forbidden to tell them your identity. You'll know the person you have chatted for 7 days on the last day. You'll also have to guess who has been your partner on the last day. I hope you'll enjoy the game.

The chat is deactivated.

Oh wow...It's so exciting! I hope I can pair up with Jooyul.

*Message bipping*

"Huh? Another message?"

Unknown: Umm hello?

"Hi!" I replied.

"Oh so energetic...so you're not Soyoung right?"

WARNING! ASKING FOR YOUR PARTNER'S IDENTITY IS FORBIDDEN.

"..."

"HAHAHAHAHA. Just like the good old days. Isn't it?" I can't help  but laugh so badly. We once were so happy. How can things changed so fast.

"Yeah Master's warning...lol"

"Haha...anyways what should we chat about?"

System: Today is the first day. So you are freely to chat with any topic. Except talking about identity.

"Oh thank you so much Mr System. It soooo helpful." I can feel his sarcastic tone even he's under the screen.

"In that case, what about uh asking some questions?"

"Sure. If Master won't jump out and give warnings."

"So...who do you want to be paired up with, actually?"

"Well...if it was me back when we were in TDL, I'd say I want to pair up with Soyoung. But now no actually. I'm kinda like this one girl recently."

"And who is 'this' girl?" I chuckled. He sounds just like Jooyul.

"I'm not telling you haha."

"Awww come on."

"Noooo haha now your turn."

"Umm...I'm not telling you either! Haha!"

"Awwwww :(( At least tell me who was the one you liked the most when we were in TDL."

"Haha fine. I could tell you it's Euntae." I typed. Wait. How can I not realise this completely exposed my identity? I mean, there's only me and Lia who liked Euntae.

System: That chat is closed in 15 seconds.

"What? That's fast..."

"I guess, bye! Chat to you tomorrow!"

"Bye..."

System: The chat is deactivated.

I smiled and turned off my phone. I'll ask Jooyul tomorrow.

*****
P.S. Damn 2k reads. I didn't expected that🗿