Scars

Wilbur pov 

before they can walk in we close the door which is thankfully am iron door.

 "Our enchanting room or our healing place is not used very often so when I look around I see a lot of dust. In there is an enchanting table with the library and next to it is a chest filled with notch Apple's and healing ointments. 

Also there is a bed and a table. I lay chip down and and get the ointment to stop the bleeding. 

" Quackity can you get bandages so we can wrap it up.

My hot husband comes out of his daze and runs to get the bandages in the other chest on the other side of the room. 

From the back of my eye I see Poker and Cassie sitting down on the floor with Cassie distracting Poker with a book.

I rub the ointment on as my favorite hottie comes back with the bandages.

We stay silent as I bring out a notch and feed it to him while quackity wraps the bandages around his arm.

When he finishes eating his arm glows and we take off the bandages.

 "Will he be ok daddy and mommy"? Cassie asks standing up.

" I don't know sweetie" quackity says while looking at me for an answer. 

 "He will live cassie don't worry" she breathes out in relief.

I unwrap his arm and is horrified at what I see. A scar that isn't words but a bunch of random lines but still a scar.

Authors note - sooo ima write a Hetalia fanfic but no idea what ship to do so tell me what ship I should do but I am thinking rusame.

Also while on that note after I'm done with this book what should be my next DSMP ship?  And no I refuse to do DNF I will fight you if you say DNF as the ship.

Bai~

update I just got a platonic waifu @Z_Phoenixplayz and she is super amazing and she just published a new book called can't help but fall in love a dreambur and quackbur book so go check it out.