acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 5)

Vansh on one side and riddhima on the other side.

Their backs facing each other.vansh didn't get sleep, riddhima too didn't get sleep. Riddhima turned back few time to see if he was asleep but due to no movement from his side she assumed he was asleep.

Here vansh slept thinking of the time he first saw her and all their respective meetings.

Riddhima too here though of how he had accepted  with  her past and all that.

Unknown to each other they were thinking of each other. This is beginning of  something beautiful and log lasting they never realised in their sleep that they  had turn around and had come close.
**************************************

The sun peeped into their rooms.

" Tring " Tring"

The hug alarm rang. It was time for jogging Vansh was a fitness freak he never missed jogging, he opened his eyes to see riddhima sleeping close to him with her one hand on his chest and another on his waist. Her black silky hair were covering her face.

Vansh smile at his vision, he removed the hair's from her face and kissed her forehead.

He slowly removed her hands.

He tried to get out of the bed without disturbing her, suddenly she clenched his shirt Very tight.

Vansh set down and admired her lovingly and removed his shir.

He covered her with the quilt and went into the bathroom.

1 hours later

Riddhima woke up startled she looked next to her, he wasn't there.

" O my god what's the time??? " She thought and looked at the clock.

"8"!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I better rush" she thought.

" Knock"

"knock"

Riddhima thinking it will be vansh opende the door. But was shoked and scared she saw Vansh's mom there.

"Riddhima"?? " Kya hua" ?? She asked.

Riddhima was so scared

"Maa aaj ek din  maaf kr dijiye"

Uma looked puzzled

"Mafi????? " Par kyu " she asked.

"Wo mai late se uthi na isliye maa".

Uma laughed

"Beta mai to tujhe ye bolne aayi thi ki vansh ke sir tujhse milne aaye hain, tujhe kya lga mai tujhe dant lgane aayi hun..... don't worry beta.

Riddhima sighed in relief.

"Waise mai tujhe tera luggage bhi dene aayi thi,tere ghar pr hi chhut gya tha... Vansh ne driver ko bhej kar mangwa liya".

"Haan maa mai bahut preshan thi, thank you so much maa." She said .

"It's ok beta ab ja jaldi se ready ho kar aa, we r waiting.

Riddhima just smiled , uma tried to go.

"maa" she said.

"Haan beta" uma turned and said.

"Vansh kahan hain" she asked politely.

"Gym me hai, tu jaldi se niche aa."

She said about touched her face and left.

Riddhima closed the door and came inside.

She rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

Vansh was busy doing push ups in his gym. Due to sweat he used to tack off his shirt he finished his work out and headed to his room.