Part-1

"I will die! Please give me Anastasia! I can't bear this anymore. Call bhai! I don't wanna die without seeing him for the last time." Bhavya cried dramatically.

Gauri and Ishaana looked at the small cut on Bhavyas leg.

"Why are you both looking like that. Blood is oozing out. Inform the blood bank! Call bhai!" Bhavya cried loudly trying to damage everyone's eardrums.

"Will you please keep your mouth shut?" The nurse said irritated.

Gauri and Ishaana suppressed the laugh and looked at Bhavya.

"How can you understand? I am gonna die and if I die without meeting my Bhai-"

"Still you will die!" Ishaana said sarcastically.

"Shut up Ishu! Here I am suffering with this tremendous pain and you are cracking these lame jokes?" Bhavya asked making faces.

"What else should I do? Should I dance?" Ishaana asked.

"Arrey Ishu! We can dance on bole choodiya. And on her funeral we can dance on baby doll. That is her favourite." Gauri said giggling.

"You guys are so mean!" Bhavya said wiping the tears.

"Arrey! You are so sure that you will die. If you are this much sure then we should accept it na?" Ishaana said.

"If she was this sure then I shouldn't have bought her to this hospital. She could have died from the road itself due to blood loss and infection." Gauri said.

"Shut up both of you. I hate you guys." Bhavya said angrily like.

"Same here bro! We hate you more than you could imagine." Ishaana said smiling mocking her.

"She is right." Gauri said and high fived with Ishaana.

"Can you three please shut up. I am doing a very important job here. If you keep on bak baking then I will loose my concentration." The nurse said going putting antiseptic on Bhavyas wound.

Ishaana rolled her eyes and walked out.

"Where is your phone?" Gauri asked.

"On the table." Bhavya said.

Gauri went and took Bhavyas phone.

"Unlock it." Gauri said.

"Kyu!?" Bhavya asked.

"Oh!!! Don't worry I won't go to your gallery and see your porn collection." Gauri said sarcastically. "Do you want us to call your bhaiyya or not!?"

Bhavya quickly unlocked her phone. Gauri started walking out.

"Where are you going?" Bhavya asked.

"Madam is doing a big job which needs concentration. I think it will be a disturbance for her if she hears me speak to someone on phone. I will call him from outside." Gauri said looking at the nurse putting antiseptic.

Gauri went out and saw Ishaana standing there.

"Ishu, Bhavyas phone doesn't have balance and I didn't take my phone. Can you give me your phone. I have to call her bhaiyya." Gauri said.

Ishaana gave her phone to Gauri. Gauri took Omkaras number from bhavyas phone and dialled it in Ishaanas phone.

"Hello!" A rough voice came.

"Hello is this Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi?" Gauri asked politely.

"Excuse me miss! I have a lot of bank accounts and I don't want to open a new one. Please stop calling like this. This is the 12th time you people are calling me and causing disturbances in my work." Om said angrily.