Seven.

He saved her before.

Ten years ago.

When Reine messed up her first runway and was blacklisted, Hyunjin's dad wanted her to model along with his own son for his new collection. And that's why he invited Reine to South Korea. Reine didn't think twice before packing up and flying there. She was young, not even sixteen but she was ambitious. She had tough hard times but she managed to make it through the auditions and granted herself the main female model position. On the photoshoot that was weeks before the first runway, Reine met Hyunjin for the first time.

He was the prince they talked about. She didn't like him having all the attention and respect for only being his dad's son. That's when her hatred for him started.

Just before they start the shooting, Reine's dark thoughts attacked her. What if she did something stupid? What if she panicked? What if she messed up this opportunity too? What if she gets fired again and blacklisted in South Korea? What if? What if? What if?

Before she could even snap out, she was already deep in those thoughts and she started panicking. Her heartbeat sped up. One of the photographers was adjusting his camera, trying the lightning and the flashes. Once the flash flickered, Reine flinched and she knew she was doomed. That's how she started panicking even more.

Quickly and swiftly, she sneaked out of the set to some corner. She crouched down and started to rock herself in an attempt of settling her heart. That was when Hyunjin saw her and stepped in. Just like he did earlier, he covered her eyes and started to breathe in and out with her until the panic attack subsided. Once she opened her eyes and saw it was him, anger took over her.

She hated him even more. She hated how relaxed he seemed although it was his first time modeling ever. She hated how he saw her in that state. She hated he was the one to help her. She hated his guts.

Reine groaned and huffed in frustration. Now she finally understands why she hated on the boy for ten years when he did nothing to her. No, he did something! He saved her ten years ago, he saved her career and her life and in return, she hated on him. She could now understand.

The teenager Reine was jealous.

She was jealous of what he had and how he had all the support. How he could act like the spoiled rich kid and still gets support. She was jealous of how he was naturally talented in front of cameras. She was jealous of how he walked and posed without even training.

"Stupid, Reine!" She scolded herself and stood up to her feet. She took that childish jealousy for way too long. She had to thank him for what he did for her. She had to apologize to him for what she did to him.

Deciding that she had to talk to him in the morning, Reine collected her belongings and went to the shower after checking the time to make sure it was past Hyunjin's shower time.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin was in his room, sitting on his bed and ruffling his wet hair with a towel. He just ended a call with his cop friend. He told him about Reine's situation and how he suspects someone was following her all the way from Paris to South Korea. His friend promised to help and that's why Hyunjin connected him to his and Reine's managers who had already reported an intruder earlier that day when Hyunjin informed them.

He made sure they all work quietly and secretly so, Reine won't find out and panic till they get that pervert. While they were shooting, the managers and the security were working on the camera footage to locate him. And now they were working with the cops to follow the freak that the cameras caught.

Not feeling sleepy at all, Hyunjin grabbed a package of beer and some snacks and crackers and walked to his shared balcony. It was a long one shared between the only two rooms on that floor. It had two doors, one opens in Hyunjin's room and the other in Reine's. Trying to keep it as quiet as possible because Reine might be asleep, he pulled a seat and sat down, placing what was in his hands on the floor.

Hyunjin started drinking his beer while looking aimlessly at the dark horizon. It was how he empties his mind usually to be able to carry on. A can after another and he lost track of time. He would check his phone every now and then to make sure he didn't get a call or text from one of those who were after the son of a bitch.

"You're still awake?" A voice talked from his left making the poor boy jolt.