4- Perfect Chemistry

The next day, unlike the previous, Marcy was already up and early, adamant about ready for her classes. She made no effort to contain her excitement as she had a spring in her step pacing around while for Anne with Sasha to finish getting ready.

"Hold your horses. It's just school,"Sasha chuckled, her eyes keeping track of her as she energetically bounced around.

She then peaked her head over at the opened bathroom. "Anne are you almost done?"

"I'm trying too..." she muttered, trying and failing to tie up her hair. "I'm just having a little bit of trouble today."

The blonde giggled at her girlfriend and made her way over. "Don't worry, let me tie your hair back, it's getting in your face.

She tied her frizzy brown hair back in a bun with relative ease, her hands soft as she ran them through her hair.

"Thanks," Anne said with a note of relief. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful as always," Sasha complemented, sounding dreamy.

As they finally got ready, Marcy was still skipping around the place, excited as she they were finally gonna get going, which did amuse the couple.

"Marcy, can I see your schedule?" her Thai friend asked. "We might have the same classes."

The excited girl nodded and handed over her schedule.

Anne's eyes lit up with glee. "Hey, we have similar schedules! It looks like you have the first half of the day with me and the second half with Sasha."

*RING *RING *RING*

"That bell is really annoying," Sasha complained, frowning

"We don't want to be late," Anne told, leading the way out.

However before they all could go, Sasha gently tapped Marcy's shoulder which made her turn around.

"Marcy, can I talk to you for a sec?" she whispered urgently.

Marcy nodded and leaned a little closer towards her, curious on what she had to say.

"I have a very special mission for you. Maggie's in that class and she teases Anne a lot," she explained, hushing their conversation. "It really takes a toll on her sometimes and I want you to make sure that she's alright."

Her eyes widened in astonishment at her request, not expecting so much trust to be put in her.

"Can you try to do that for me?"

Showing no hesitation, Marcy gave her a salute with a goofy smile.

Sasha smiled in approval. "I knew I could count on you."

The three went out and headed towards the hallways. Sasha escorted Anne, and to certain extent Marcy to their class.

Once they were there they slowed as they caught sight of a familiar redhead close to the entrance.

Her eyes lit up, but it only aimed towards Sasha and she didn't even not regard Anne nor Marcy.

"Hey Sasha!~" she purred flirtatiously.

The eldest girl's eyes narrowed in annoyance. "Not interested."

Her tone became lighter when she turned towards Anne. "I'll see you later," she bid farewell, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Love you!"

Anne giggled and sent her an air kiss. "Love you too!"

Sasha caught it and brought it up to before gently pressing it against her cheek. All the while sharing a loving smile with Anne for a few moments.