Perfect- Clawdeen wolf

Clawdeen had been hanging out with her friends. She wanted a girlfriend but didn't want to say it to the ghules that she was into girls at all. She watched the others in the gym there was two new monsters in the gym they where twins, boy and girl wolfs.

"Oh their is new monsters here." Cleo said with a sigh. "And their werewolfs." Frankie said then looked at Clawdeen. "What? I'm supposed to go talk to them?" Clawdeen asked. "Yes. Your more awear of what habits they have." Draculaura said to her. "Says the vampire dating my brother." She muttered.

Clawdeen walked over to the two new students. "Hi I'm Clawdeen." Clawdeen said to the twins. "Hi I'm Adalwolf." He said in a flirty tone. His sister hit him over the head and growled "sit boy!" Making Adalwolf sit down quickly. "I'm Y/n." She said looking at Clawdeen.

Y/n's family is well known. Their family was huge. Bigger then Clawd and Clawdeen's and any other wolf family. "Wait your family is the biggest wolf pack ever." She said. "Yes it is. Also known for only having one girl and a lot of boys." She said.

~a few weeks later~

Y/n and Clawdeen where hanging out under the stars. Clawdeen know  she found a love for her, a girl, beautiful and sweet. Y/n was laying against clawdeen's chest. They are still kids, but they're so in love. "Y/n?" Clawdeen said softly to her and looked at her.

"Yes." She asked as she shifted to look up at her. "Will you be my girl?" She asked her. Y/n smiled and nods, "yeah I will." She said to her and kissed her check.  Clawdeen smiled and put her arms around her and kissed her check softly.