Day Two: The first phase.

Tommy woke up but was shocked when he realized that both of his wrist were connected to each other while his left leg got chained to the bed. He was struggling to release from the leather cuffs he heard someone was calling him out at the door.
"Stop struggling, Phil will only release you if you're behaving well."
"Oh my god. Techno, is that you?" Tommy recognize Technoblade very well. After all, it was him who defended tommy while he was getting backlash by one of the bad customer despite it was the kitchen staff that should be blamed but nevertheless, here there are looking each other in bad situation.
"Techno, why are you doing this sh#t!? Why the f#ck would you tied me up!? Answer me you mutherf#cker!? I thought you different than the other people from the outside world!" Tommy scream but soon stop when Technoblade starts to coming near to the bed.
"Because we're brothers" he said with a soft voice which make tommy tilt his head in confusion. While Tommy was confusingly distracted, Technoblade used this chance to stab Tommy neck with a syringe which contain chemical that makes his body paralyzed for a moment. Little did Tommy know, Technoblade has been hiding the syringe behind his back. Originally, Tommy was supposed to be injected with the chemical while he's asleep so that he wake up at dinner time but since he early bird as I should say and writing this story for god knows how long I last, Tommy was surprised and then tried to get the needle out of his neck by struggling. If that poor boy noticed techno's hand he would have avoided this (but even so, he gonna be send to the dinner anyway) but nevertheless, the chemical has been fully injected and it's taking the effect very quickly on Tommy body. After that, Techno released tommy from the leather cuffs with the key and carrying tommy limp body to the kitchen.
"Let...me.....go please.." Tommy plead weakly since the chemical had drain his energy so he is very tired.
"No I won't dear brother because you are not going anywhere forever." Says Tecno. And soon, Technoblade had place tommy to the table at the dinner which then he met with two more of this family members whose name is Philza which Tommy guess is the father of this mad family since he's look older than the others. And then one on his right side of the table must be Wilbur doesn't it. He knows both of them all thanks to Technoblade always talking about them everytime when he was working at the cafe a long time ago.
"So this our new brother techno? I gotta say, that he's perfect!" Says Wilbur who start hugging tommy who is cringe and mad about this sudden interaction with his kidnappers.
"Let....go of me....you son...of a...bi#ch.." Tommy hissed at Wilbur.
"Ohh...this might need a little bit of mending." Wilbur said while scratching his head
"Indeed Will, he need to get his head reshaping a little bit hehehe.. well either ways, let have our dinner." says the older man named Phil.
"Come on tommy, say ah~" says Techno as he tried to put food on Tommy mouth with the spoon.
"I don't...wanna..eat...let..me..go..you as#hole!!" With the last bit of his strength, he pushed the spoon using his forehead which not just dropping the spoon but also the food that was close with it so as we all know, normal parents would just give them lighter punishment (if there is such) but in there cases, they may have put it in the next level. If not, they would never tied Tommy to the chair and force-fed him with tube gag.
"Akhgh!!ghk!!!mmph!!GHK!!?" Was all Tommy could muster while he was forced to swallow the food. After the dinner, he was put back to the bed by Phil and of course he was chained back up with a spare key.
"If you behave and eat well next time mate, you will be fine. And also, one more thing." He said as he grab something from the cupboard. When reveal, it was a muzzle gag.
"It's no point really of giving you this since no one lives this place beside us four my child but, since I don't want you to interrupt my sleep and I don't want you to ruin your vocal and lose your cute voice, it's necessary." Says Phil who put the muzzle on Tommy mouth.
"Sleep tight mate, cause tomorrow, were gonna have so much fun later." He said as he slowly closing the door which leaves Tommy all chained with nothing but a lamp beside his bed to comfort him.
"mmn.." small whimpers was all he could do since he's for sure are not going to sleep tonight.

Gosh, that was quite nerve wrecking when I was writing this story but anyways hope you guys enjoy reading it and please support this new story if you want more of it.

So bye❤.