006*Persuade *

When door open reveal jk. Every one was shocked to see jk condition. Jk's body is full of hickey, nail scratch, puffy eyes, and swallow lips. If any one saw him so they tell what happened to him.

Every one came to him. Iu go to bring water for him. Eun woo and kim soo hyun is holding jk and make him to sit on couch.

Iu came to him and give him water. Jk try to hold glass but he can't at that moment tae came.

Every one is more shocked to see tae here. but later on they realize that tae is the reason of jk condition. Tae came in house.

He wanted to go near to jk but Eun woo stop him. Jk stand up from couch and came near to him.
And slap him.

Conversation :
Jk: you're just cheater and liar back then
But now you also a rapist. Shame on you. How much you want to hurt me.
First you leave me alone and never came back i waited for fuking 10 years for you. I MISS YOU EVERY DAY AND NIGHT. JUST ONCE I WANT YOU HUG ME. BUT NO YOU'RE NOT HERE FOR ME. YOU'RE ENJOYING WITH YOUR FIANCE.
BUT NOW SEE ME WITH someone else
WHY YOU FEEL JEALOUS, HUH.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TOUCH ME. YOU LOSE YOUR CHANCE.
I HATE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME.

tae: jk just listen to me once. Please,

Jk: i don't want to listen your excuses.

Iu: kookie clam down. Just once listen him.

Jk look at iu then said.

Jk: say what you want to say. Hurry up. I don't have time.

Then tae started to tell jk about what happened in France.

Flach back :

you know when I go France to meet my family. They know everything that I marry you. They trick me. They say grandma is sick. But when I go there then i realize. I tried to run but I can't. They blocked every way for me. Then my grandma told me to get engaged so they let me go back to America. That's why I get engaged. I really love you.
I don't have any option. So I'm ready for this engagement.
When i got engaged so I go back America. I searched you but you're not there. I started a company on my own.
I try every way to search you. But see now I see you here in Korea.

Flach back end.

Tae : I'm sorry i did wrong. But if you came France and saw me getting engaged so why didn't you stop me.

Jk: ohh, why would I. I don't have strength.

Iu: so i think things are better now.

Jk: no way, i hate him.

Turn around and starting walk away. When tae hugged him.

Tae: i told you na. I'm sorry baby. For your daddy (smirk)

Every one eyes become widen Indulging jk.
Jk pushed tae and said.

Shut up and get out of my house.

Saying that jk start to going in his room. When tae said.
I never give up on you. I make you believe on me again. Now I'm going but I came back again and again and try to make you love me