003 (Anger)

After finishing their dinner. They again bid good bye. And go their own ways.

Like this jk do his work with kim company. He always ignored tae. Never talk to him. Now they are deciding jk pics who is best for magazine. Then iu said.

Iu : kookie you have interview. And It's tomorrow.

Jk: but you said tomorrow im free. Then why work.

Iu: i know mr. jack(CEO of la) just call me and said that..

Jk:okay

Iu: one more thing they want that you came with your friend or family member. I already call cha eun woo. But he is also busy in shooting. So with whom you're going.

Tae: i can came with you.

Soo hyun : you know jk.

Tae: yeah

Before he say anything jk said.

Jk: then iu you came with me.

Iu: no mr. Jack got angry when he knew.

Jk: he don't and they said came with your friend or family so you're both to me.

Iu: but

Jk : no but i handle everything okay.

Iu: hmm, your work is complete here then let's go home.

Jk: ohh

Tomorrow

Now jk is getting ready for show the make up artist put makeup on him and iu.

Then show starts. Then mc said.

Mc: so ladies and gentlemen today we have special guest. So welcome most handsome solo artist and model jeon jungkook. And his friend iu.

Everyone starting clapping. Then jk came with holding iu hands.

Mc : please sit.

Both sit on sofa. Then mc start talking.

Mc:you both look so beautiful. We can't believe you came with your manager.

Jk: you say came with your family or friend. I came with both.

Mc: ohh

Like this mc asked jk rendoms things.
Jk replied all thing. Then a game section started in which iu and jk tell about each other things

Jk and iu tell all the right answers about each other.

Then mc said

Mc: so jk tell me about love. In your opinion what is love.

Jk became sad to listen the word love. But he shrugged his thoughts and then reply.