Ep 10 who are you all?

Start from the beginning

Jk: See my dear, you dont get to decide when to come or to leave. You're coming or should I order my men to hurt your dad?

Y/n: No.... No kookie pls dont I'll come right away.

You got up rushed your morning routine and ran to your uni as early as you could, only find jinkook waiting for you at the gate.

Jin: Hi y/n*ie, why are you late idiot?

(Night's incident played in your mind making you shiver, but you managed to stutter back)

Y/n : Nn-nothing Jj-jin I just overslept. C'mon let's goto class, its late.

(You said it in a go and ran to the class.)

Jin POV

What's wrong? Why is y/n afraid? Something is suspicious. Anyways let's continue our act. Its all because that kook. I glared at him. Anyways she doesn't know about me tho.

Joon: hey y/n, you're late? Come here and take your seat.

Y/n: (in low tone) hi joonie,.

Joon's smile faded.

Joon; grl... What's wrong? Why do you seem off nowadays? Are you really okay? You seem to be hiding something from me?

Y/n: nothing joon.

Joon: are you sure? I mean you look so pale. Where is my bubbly chubbs? Am I no one to you anymore? Share it with you no?

(Now you could not hold it anymore, you've already been wanting to pour out all your feelings to someone but you were scared but now you can't take it anymore. You decided to tell him everything. ,)

Y/n: Joonie, I do want to tell you something but I'm scared. Something has been haunting me for a lot of days. Pls come to my house tonight but pls dont tell anyone including our friends. Pls dont tell anyone.

Joon: OMG, you sound so serious. Okay y/n*ie, as you said. Don't worry till then. Remember I'm there for you. We can solve any problem together.

Y/n nodded and laid down on the desk. She was kinda moved by Namjoon's moral support. On the other side Namjoon was worried about what could it be? They already knew that the killings being coincidentally related to y/n was already making her upset and he was thinking it could be something related to it. He wanted to discuss it with Jin, coz according to him his Jin hyung was the wisest person to get advices. But since she said not to tell anyone he hesitantly shrugged it off.

Time skip
The same day evening

Y/n was walking to her house and thats when...

Jin: Boo...

( y/n flinched badly)

Y/n: o my.. Jin you s-cared me.

(An: Guys imagine she is stuttering and speaking like speaking to a stranger to jin and jungkook coz typing the stutters might be difficult to read)

Jin: yah! Why are you like this? Is something wrong? Did someone bother you? Tell me I'll KILL them.

Y/n:( the word kill triggers her fear more) No Jin, I'm sorry. I'll behave normal.

Jin: wah! I dont know what happened to you. Did some ghost possess you? Hey ghost leave my friend. She is mine. Anyways y/n-ie, are you down for a hangout?

Y/n: Ah.. I'm not feeling well. I am having some headache. I'll rest today. Sorry.

Jin: ooo my baby y/n take care of yourselves. If you roam around streets late at night you'll get sick like this only. That too dont enter allies. You might not know but there may be dangerous killers. (Smirk)

Y/n's eyes widened in shock on realising what he just said. She shot her head to see him only to find him smirking at her. She trembled and backed away in fear....

Jin: what happened baby?

(He walked towards her)

she ran off from there while stumbling in fear without turning back.

Jin: Woah! Jk was right. Seeing her trembling in fear is so much fun. I'm down for more fun babygirl.

To be continued....