"Ay gusto ko may laman ka. Di baling hindi ka maging model basta malusog ka. Anong gusto mo anak? Ipagluluto kita."

"Hindi po ako gutom, naynay. Pero baka po mamaya kakain din po ako." Serene said. Isang nodded and hugged her beloved alaga again. Their helpers hurriedly put her things back to her room. She was still in denial that she really went back here in Manila again. That she went back home to their house. The thing is, her home isn't there.

The piano caught her attention. It has been years since she last played the piano. She kept on hearing a certain song in her feed the past few days. She sat at the piano and placed her fingers on the keys. As she played the song, she could feel something different. Her heart is racing.

"Your little hands wrapped around my finger

And it's so quiet in the world tonight

Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreamin'

So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light

To you, everything's funny

You got nothing to regret

I'd give all I have honey

If you could stay like that"

...

"Catch me if you can, Mommy!" Serene giggled as she ran away from her Mom. A 4 year old innocent girl wearing pigtails and overall shorts. The moment Irene catched her, she squealed. Irene kissed her lips and cheeks as she carried her upwards.

"I wuv you, Mommy."

"I love you the most, my little one."

...

"Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up

Don't you ever grow up

Just stay this little

Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up

Don't you ever grow up

It could stay this simple

I won't let nobody hurt you

Won't let no one break your heart

And no one will desert you

Just try to never grow up

Never grow up"

...

"Serene anak, please stop crying."

"Ouchie, Mommy. Ahhhhhhh!" Serene screamed again as Irene cleaned her wound.

"That is why when Mommy tells you not to run, you don't run, ok? So that you won't get hurt. Because when Serene gets hurt, Mommy gets hurt, too." Irene said as she closed the wound with a gauze. She wiped her baby's face full of tears and kissed her. Irene kissed her wound.

"There. Mommy kissed your booboo away, na. Stop crying na, anak ko." Irene said and hugged her tight.

That night, Serene slept with Irene and hugged her tight like there's no tomorrow.

...

"You're in the car on the way to the movies

And you're mortified your mom's droppin' you off