~ First day of the rest of my life ~

*ring ring ring*
I turn of my alarm clock and sigh as i rub my eyes. I slowly get up and go take a nice refreshing shower. When I got out of the shower I picked out my outfit and got dressed for school                     ~ your fit ~

 When I got out of the shower I picked out my outfit and got dressed for school                                                                                                ~ your fit ~

You do your hair and makeup and go downstairs for breakfast. Right when you get to the kitchen your mom gives you a kiss on the forehead and says

"Hey beautiful girl! How did you sleep in the new house?"

"Good morning mom! I slept pretty well, I'm a little tired though"

"I'm glad and I'm kind of tired too haha, oh yeah, I made waffles with fresh fruit! Your favorite" says your mom.

you reply "aww thanks mom! Your the best!"

Your mom gives you a little side hug and walks over to go get my waffles as I sit down at the dining table.

"Yummy! Tysm mom".

I ate my delicious breakfast and got up to feed max and stela.

"Aww you guys are so cute!! Alrighty now eat up and I'll take you outside in a minute" I said happily

                                                                  ~ 15 minutes later ~
,
"You got everything Lia?" "I don't want you to forget anything on your first day" Said your mom.

'Yup! Thanks again mom, oh yeah do you mind driving me to school please?" i asked

"Not at all sweetheart, lets go" replied mom

    I arrived at school and said bye to my mom as I got out of the car, I stood in front of Anchor Beach Charter school. I arrived at the front office and got my schedule and locker info, when I finall/y found my locker it got stuck and I couldn't open it. Then this girl my age saw me struggling and helped me open it.

"Hi! I'm mariana and I'm assuming you're new here, I don't think i have seen you in the halls" Said the girl

"Um yeah actually, I am new, I'm Lia by the way :)" I answered

"And oh my gosh don't even get me started on your outfit! It's so cute" said Mariana.

"Aww thank you so much! You are super pretty by the way" I replied

"Thanks so are you! Do you need any help getting to your class or anything?" She asked

"I don't think so but thanks for the offer, see you around!" I said.

    I walked around exploring until I heard the warning bell ring, I hurried up and found my class, every one was so distracted in all of the gossip that they didn't notice me walk in the room. i spoke to the teacher and he introduced me to the class. I saw Jesus waving at me, and conveniently the teacher gave me a seat next to him! How awesome is that.

    I just sat down and smiled at Jesus. He sorta laughed and said "hey I didn't know you came to this school!".

Then I said, "oh yeah I guess I forgot to tell you yesterday"

We then turned back to the front of our desks and started writing down the notes on the board. I could feel Jesus turning to look at me every few minutes. Then a while later the bell rang, I got out of my seat and started walking towards the door to leave when Jesus caught up to me and said,  "Hey Lia, so I was wondering, since you're new here and everything, do you want a tour of the campus or something like that?

"Oh yeah sure, I would love that" I replied while walking.

Jesus looked at my schedule and saw that we have all of our classes together, what a miracle. Next class is PE so he took me there. That day was volleyball day (In case you don't know I love volleyball). When we went inside the gym Jesus said "Sweet! I love v-ball".
"Omg you do? So do I!" I replied
"Wow we have so much in common already" said Jesus.
I nodded my head in agreement and went to talk to the PE teacher, Mrs. Margarita.