~ Moving ~

"Mom, I don't want to move" you whine

"i know sweetie! I'm sorry, we have no choice" says your mom

    Meanwhile your in your room packing the last of the boxes. You are packing your closet and find your old stash of drawings and stuffed animals you created over the years with your best friend, Lila. You pack it up in disbelief that you're actually moving and will most. Likely not see your bestie in years.

" hun are you done packing?" Yells your mom from the kitchen

You say, "yes mom Im on the last box don't worry".

    You finish packing and you're looking at your room for the very last time. You then look out the window and you see the U-Haul moving truck, which makes you even sadder to leave the house you grew up in.

"Hun! Come on we have to leave now your dad is waiting in the truck" your mom yells downstairs, waiting at the door

"Ok ok I'm coming mom" you yell back softly

    your mom comes up to your room and looks around at the emptiness, she hugs you and says " oh hun I know its hard to leave something you have made so many memories in, but its time to start a new chapter in our lives and be happy".

"I know mom and you're right I just don't want to face the pain of leaving Lila and all of my other friends, I mean, Ive known her since I was 5 on my first year of school, it's not fair" you groan.

I know what you're feeling, I've been through it before and it stinks but it gets better" your mom responds
"Yeah, yeah! Ok mom I'm ready to start a new chapter, I'm going to miss this home but it will be ok" you add.

You and your mom each carry a few boxes downstairs, where you stand by the door for a few seconds. You take a moment to realize what might happen at your new house. You start to get negative thoughts but you clear your mind  and walk out the door. You feel a slight breeze against your face when you open the door.

You climb into the car with your mom and your two dogs, meanwhile your dad is pulling out of the driveway in the U-haul truck. You take a deep breath and whisper "goodbye" and then turn back to the front of the car. Your mom starts the car and starts driving away from the house. A few minutes later you look out the window and you see all your favorite places to go like, your local coffee shop where you hang out with Lila, the adoption center where you adopted Max, and a ton of other sentimental places. You are leaning on the window with your head on your hand looking sad.

"Hun are you okey?" Asks your mom

"Yeah! Totally" you say while you plaster a fake smile on your face.

You play some relaxing music to fall asleep to a few minutes later and you take a nap. Around 2 hours later you wake up and check your location. Your face lights up a little when you realize it says "San Francisco". You turn around in your seat and see your dogs laying dow in the back seat still sleeping.

Your mom says "aren't  they adorable?"

"Yes they really are mom" you say in awe

You then unpause your music on your headphones. Next thing you know the car stops and when you look out the window you see a big grayish- White House with a tree and tire swing. I look over at my mom and she nods, I excitedly get out of the car and run to the door, I open it slowly and a small gust of air blows in my face, I looked around standing next to the door in gaze. I smiled and went inside, the first thing I did was go to my new room. Since I'm the only child i can choose my room, don't worry I'm not a spoiled kid.

My room was just up the stairs and to the left, the room was a decent size with white walls and pretty wooden floor. It also has a bathroom connected to it and a small walk-in closet which I love. I quickly looked around at the house and then when I went back out t0 the front yard I saw my dad had arrived with all the furniture.

I quickly hugged my dad and started to get all of my boxed from the U-Haul truck. My dad helped me unload my bed and mattress. In the mean time I brought all my boxes upstairs into my room, I smiled and sighed with relief, I could smell the fresh air of the new empty house.

Once I was all done unpacking my stuff the sun was already starting to set. I decided to go sit on the front steps next to the front door outside. I watched the sun set and you won't believe what I saw.

I saw the finest boy I had ever seen. He is literally PERFECT. He has soft brown hair, beautiful brown eyes that glisten in the light, and he looks really strong because of the muscle shirt he's wearing, He's not alone though. He is with this other guy, the other guy is taller than him and he doesn't look that similar to him. I instantly caught myself staring at the first guy on accident.

Looks like they were on a walk or something like that because they were walking towards the house next door to mine. All I could
think of was " omg this cute guy lives next to me?? Uhm yes please" I think he noticed me looking at him though because he waved and started walking towards me.

"Hey!" He said

"Uhm hi!" I responded

He kinda laughed a little and so did I, I then gave a nervous little laugh and said "hehe sorry for staring at you I didn't even realize i was doing it".

Then he said "It's all good, don't stress it".

Then It was awkward for a few seconds. He then added "soo... you are the new neighbors right?"

"Yep" I replied.

"Good, I'm Jesus Foster, nice too meet you!" He said

Then he added "and you are...?"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I'm Lia, Lia Gonzalez" I smiled and he smiled back.

I scooted on the step to make room for him, and patted the concrete next to me as a signal to sit down. He smiled and took a seat, we made eye contact for a few seconds before the other guy with him said "Jesus! You coming' or not?".

Jesus quickly turned to look at the guy and oooohhhh don't even get me started on his side profile. He's got me drooling a pool over here. His nose is actually PERFECT.

Anyways, he shushed the guy and turned back around to look at me. Then he said "oh my gosh I am so sorry about him, he's my brother Brandon".

Then I said "ohh ok, you guys don't look very similar"

"Oh yeah me and my twin sister are adopted, so me and Brandon aren't biologically related"

"Oh thats so cool! And good to know". I replied

Jesus smiled.

"Ok well I should get going, I have to go finish getting settled in, and feed my dogs" I said with a little giggle.

"Oh cool! I love dogs, I don't have one though, sadly". Jesus added

"Oh really?" I chuckled

"Yeah, yeah, I know it sucks" Jesus said while getting up, he made such a cute face idek.

    we said goodbye and went inside our houses all happy. I ate a refreshing bowl of cereal and went to sleep in the bed my dad built for me.