My Roommate's a Whore, But... She Does It For A Living?! [5]

*A/N: Hey guys! I'm thinking about switching points of view. You know what I'm saying? Like for one chapter or part of one have it in like Riley, Wally, or some other character's point of view. I'm gonna try it out this chapter, tell me what you think. Thanks!*

I figured that it'd be a long wait until Riley was home, so I decided to kick up my feet and relax. After catching up on the latest celebrity gossip on E!, I felt myself dozing off. That is, of course, when I was rudely interrupted.

"So I was like 'I don't care about who you slept with Jenny!' right? God, she tells me about every guy she's ever fucked! Which is not very many, might I add! Hahaha!" Riley said into her phone loudly as she barged through the door.

"Riley."

"Plus whoever it was, he's probably been in my bed first! I know right!" she continued, ignoring me.

"Riley!" I called again.

"Hold on," she said into the phone before turning to me. "What?"

"We need to talk about some stuff, preferably when you aren't on the phone."

She clicked her tongue in annoyance, but held the phone back to her ear. "Yeah, Ashleigh? I have to go. I'll talk to you later!" Then she turned back to me, "so what's sooo important?"

"Well, uh, you've been here for a few days so I thought we could establish some rules. Not a lot, just a few basic ones.." I started nervously. When she just stared at me blankly, I continued. "Like, for one, you need to clean up after yourself. I'm not responsible for cleaning up your messes. And, uh, when I go grocery shopping, I get what I want. If you want something in particular, you buy it. Okay? Lastly, we obviously have neighbors here in our apartment so uh, let's make it so there's silence after like 1 AM. If you are reading or like quietly watching TV, that's cool, but no crazy partying or people over past 1 unless you plan to go somewhere else." I took a deep breathe out.

"Yeah, you don't need to be a bitch about it.." she grumbled, but I heard. My jaw almost dropped. Did she really just say that? 

Riley spoke up again. "There's gonna be some problems. Well, one. I work down at Mons Venus and I don't know when I get home - it changes almost every night."

"Wait.. what's Mons Venus?"

"It's a strip club, and I'm a stripper.. Haven't we accomplished this?" she said, rolling her eyes as if the entire world except me already knew this. 

My jaw must have literally dropped at this point. No. Effing. Way. She's joking, right? Someone tell me this is a joke. There was an awkward silence that told me no, this was real. My head spun. 

"You-You're-You're," I stuttered.

"...A stripper, yes..?" she finished for me, staring at me as if there was something seriously wrong in my brain.

"Anyways, you aren't my mom so I'm just gonna act like this conversation never happened, 'kay? Cool, bye." And with that, she walked right out the door.

 I stared at that door for what seemed like hours, trying to comprehend what just happened. My roommate is a stripper, and to her that's totally okay. Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?! Good grief. My thought was interrupted when someone walked through the door.

*Bree's POV*

"Hey girl!" I sang, bursting through Cassidy's front door. She just stared past me. "Hello? Earth toCassidy!"

"Wha..?" She asked.

"Why hello Mrs. Wally Davis." I grinned, and winked.

Cassidy's cheeks turned bright red as she looked down. "Well, you talked to Wally I see."

"Actually, no. Wally talked to Tyler who talked to me." I slapped my hand down on the table, and it startled her. "Why was that? Hun, I'm your best friend! You have to tell me this stuff!"

"I-I-I'm sorry!" she stuttered. "I-It just happened last night!"

I chuckled at her reaction. "Joking, Cass."

She sighed in relief, then put a serious expression on. "You'll never guess what I just found out."

*Riley's POV* 

Geez, like what was Cassidy thinking? Good God. Telling me to hang up the phone to yell at me. Who does she think she is?! This made me so angry. She's not my mom. All she is is a roommate. Like chill the fuck out.

Soon I realized that I wasn't paying attention while driving, so I slammed on the brakes before nearly hitting the car in front of me. The car honked at me, so I hit my horn louder. That shut him up.

After a short while, I was on my way to meeting my friend Ava at the coffee shop. My stomach growled for a Caramel Chocolate Swirl frappe'.

Pulling into the parking lot, I found a spot and parked my Honda Civic. Ava ran up to me as soon as I got out and hugged me. We walked in and ordered our drinks.

"So what happened between you and your roommate?" Ava asked as we sat down.

"Oh, girl," I started, taking a sip of my drink. "Can you say bitch? God. Trying to boss me around. She looked like it's the end of the fucking world just because I'm a stripper."

Ava sat there quietly and listened to me rant. God, I love this girl. There's me, rambling about stuff no one cares about, but then there's Ava, who listens to everything. When I was finally done, she looked up at me.

"So what are you going to do?"

My mind went blank. What was  I going to do? It's not like I was going to move out, oh no no no. But what if she kicked me out? I can't afford to live in motels any longer.

I looked back at Ava. "I have no clue."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know, I already had an author's note at the beginning but I'm putting two. I don't care if you have a problem with it. xDD Jokes. But yeah, sorry this is short.. I was experiencing MAJOR Writer's Block while trying to write this chapter so I didn't really have anything else for this chapter. The next one will be better, promise.

On a side note, you guys should check out my blog sometime. {:

dont-give-up-on-hope.tumblr.com

I'm always on there so yeah. Look at my shenanigans x3

Anywho, comment what you think and rate if you liked this chapter.

Greatly appreciated. <3 

-Megan