"what are the chances?" elsie remarked as she made her way to the self checkout.

"i have the worst luck ever." she huffed as she began to scan the items she had gotten.

once she was done, she grabbed her bags and walked back to the car that was waiting for her.

it wasn't long before she arrived back to the hotel and noticed austin still sleeping soundly in her bed.

she smiled softly before placing the items on the counter and walking over towards him.

she pushed his hair away from his forehead before kissing him on the cheek.

he stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes and smiling at elsie.

"good morning." he greeted in his morning voice.

"morning." she responded as she leaned down and connected their lips for a quick kiss.

"how long have you been awake?" he asked as he sat up and faced elsie.

"a couple of hours. i planned a fun day for everyone." elsie smiled excitedly.

"i thought i was supposed to be the one that surprises you?" austin asked jokingly.

"you can surprise me any other day but today it's my turn. just go and get ready. i'll explain once everyone is up." elsie told him.

"okay, i'll be back." he told her as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead before getting up and going to his own hotel room.

elsie smiled to herself for a bit before she got up and went to wake up the others.

luckily for her, she had managed to get the key to everyone's room and she wouldn't have to wait for them to open the door for her.

the girl decided to wake up niall and zayn first since the two were across the hall from her.

she silently unlocked the door before entering the room to see the two sprawled out on their beds.

she rolled her eyes before filling two cups with water and splashing them on the two causing them to jump at the cold.

"what the fuck was that for?" niall yelled as he wiped the water that was on his face.

"get up and get ready. i have something planned for today." elsie informed the two as she placed the cup on the dresser.

"and you couldn't wake us up as a normal person?" harry remarked angrily.

"no, where's the fun in that?" she asked with a devious smile. "be in my room in 10 minutes." elsie warned the two before she left and entered zayns and louis' room.

she grabbed zayns feet and dragged them down the bed causing the boy to jump in fright.

"for fucks sake, elsie." he cursed as he rubbed his face.

"oi, what the hell are you doing?" louis yelled as he jumped away from elsie.

"waking the two of you. i need you dressed and in my room in 10 minutes." elsie told them sternly.

"and what if we don't do as you say?" louis asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"then you'll miss out on the surprise." elsie smirked before she left the room and walked into florence and timothee's room.

the blonde was wide awake and was reading a book while timothee was still sound asleep.

elsie held up her finger to signal florence to stay quiet before she walked over and pushed timothee off of the bed.