Chapter 3

A/N: Here's your chapter. It's really bad and cringy. I also posted a new chapter on my Hiccstrid story, so you can check that out if you want to. Please don't send hate. 

By the way, shoutout to Meg for making the cover of this book.

Stay Safe.

-Piper

"Let go," Jack says.

"What?" I ask.

We've arrived at the top of the snowy mountain, and Jack is looking at me intently.

"Let it go, Elsa," Jack repeats.

"Let what go?" I ask.

"Your powers," he elaborates.

"What!" I exclaim. "I can't. I'll hurt someone."

"Who are you going to hurt?" He asks, gently taking my gloved hands. "We're the only ones up here, and you can't hurt me with your powers. Even if you do, I'm a spirit, so you can't exactly kill me. You said so yourself, the 'Conceal, Don't Feel' method doesn't work. Why don't you try the complete opposite of that? The... 'Let it Go' method?"

"I guess..." I say hesitantly.

He takes off my satin gloves, and I make swirls of magic appear. I use my powers to make Olaf, the snowman Anna and I used to make when we were kids.

As I keep walking up the mountain, I turn around to face Jack.

"It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small," I grin at him. "And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all."

"Let's see what you can do, Elsa," Jack smiles. "No right, no wrong, no rules for you."

"I'm free!" I exclaim.

I turn around to face a cliff, and make stairs going to a higher cliff, and run up as stairs continue to appear where I step. When I get to the higher cliff, I stomp on the ground, and ice appears in the shape of a giant snowflake, and it rises, walls building around it. A beautiful chandelier made purely out of ice appears on the ceiling.

I undo my tight bun, and let my hair fall over my left shoulder in a loose French braid, tied with a hairband with a crystal-like snowflake on it. It's woven with snowflake incrustations, and wisps of my bangs slicked back on top of my head with a smaller piece resting down on my forehead. I use my powers to change my dress, and now I'm wearing a crystal-blue off-the-shoulder dress made out of ice with a right knee-high slit, a crystallized bodice, and translucent powder blue sleeves. I also wear ice-made kitten heels and a long transparent floor-sweeping cape of sheer ice decorated with large snowflakes attached to the back of my bodice.

"I'm never going back," I tell Jack as I step onto the balcony once my ice palace is complete. "The cold never bothered me anyway."

He's staring at me with his mouth open.

"Jack?" I ask. "Jack."

He doesn't say anything. He just stares. I give him a peck on the lips, pulling away before he can respond.

"This is beautiful, Elsa," Jack compliments, snapping out of his daze. "You're beautiful. I knew you could do it."

"Thanks," I reply shyly.

We look at the sunrise for a little bit before going back inside, the door slamming behind us.