Chapter 6: Kai is Coming

Third P.O.V 

An arrow flew in the air towards the Jade Palace with a letter around it. Monkey jumped up into the air and grabbed it, handing it to Shifu. Who was surrounded by other arrows that had letters on them. "Its from the easters province!" Monkey informed as he handed Shifu the letter. "Master Lizard, Master Ox, Master Eagle. All of them. In every village from the sea to here, ever master in China has vanished." Shifu said angrily, his grip on the arrow so tight it broke. 

"Maybe they are all having a party?" Monkey said. "Monkey." Viper scolded. "I didn't get invited either." Monkey said. "Kai has taken their chi. We are all that stand between him and the knowledge Oogway left in our care." Shifu said as he looked upon the Jade Palace. "The villagers, evacuated?" he asked. "Done Master." Tigress answered. "Crane, Mantis?" Shifu asked. "Still nothing." Tigress answered. 

"Wait, it's them!" Viper gasped as she looked up in the sky. Crane flew around the palace and revealed to be a jombie. "No!" Shifu said in disbelief. Everyone ducked as Crane swooped near them, him and Mantis landing in front of them. Then within the fog, Kai comes in swinging his swords. As they impacted the stone ground, it sparked green. "Kai." Shifu said as they all stood guard. "Nice, very tacky." Kai said as he gazed upon Oogway's statue. "How dare you set food on these grounds!" Shifu shouted. "Look at you pathetic fools. Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent." Kai said with a cocky smirk. 

"You are not fit to speak his name." Tigress said sternly with a glare. "I am not fit, little kitten?" Kai said as the change wrapped around his arms and he held the handles of his swords. The four of them readying themselves to fight. " I fought by his side. I loved him like a brother. And he betrayed me." Kai said as he pointing his sword at Oogway's statue. "Well..Now I will destroy everything he has created!" Kai continued, throwing his swords towards them after sining them around. "Go!" Shifu yelled as they all sprung into action to protect the Jade Palace and defeat Kai. Each of them attempting to hit him while also dodging his blows as best as they could. 

Tigress then hit him with a blow that knocked him over a bit, creating a small burst of yellow. "Hows that for a little kitten?" Tigress taunted, seeing Kai kneel over. Kai's eyes glowed as he puffed in anger, jombie Crane springing into action and attacking Tigress. Mantis cut the axe of a statue and threw it at Viper, she managed to dodge it and break it before it hit her. Shifu advanced towards Kai. 

"I will not let you destroy Oogway's memory!" Shifu said as he grabbed hold of Kai's chains and pulled him towards him. "Why not? He destroyed mine." Kai grumbled. "Mantis it's me! Your bestie!" Monkey said as he grabbed hold of Mantis. But then Mantis started to try and get out of his hold. Causing him to hit into the others. "Sorry Tigress! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Monkey said apologetically as he accidentally hit his fist into viper and Tigress. 

Kai continued to try and hit Shifu wit his swords, which Shifu avoided. Kai also tried to knock down Oogway's statue, but Shifu blokes the blade. Using the chain to run on and advance towards Kai again. As Kai goes to swing his swords at Shifu, he caught a glimpse of a jade amulet that was turtle shaped. Shifu's eyes widened, catching him off guard. Kai noticed this and used it to his advantage as his blade knocked into Shifu. Shifu launched into the base of the statue. "Shifu!" Tigress said as she ran over to his aid. "Bring them to me." Kai said, commanding the jombies. Mantis brought over Monkey, while Crane brought over viper. Kai then successfully took their chi's as well, adding to his collection. He laughed menacingly as he continued onto the other two. 

Tigress was about to attack when Shifu grabbed her hand. "No! You must warn, Po." Shifu said desperately. "Master please." Tigress pleated in protest. Kai launched his sword at the two of them, knocking them back. Shifu watched at Kai took his swords and wrapped the chains around Oogway's statue. "I will show you the true power of chi, brother." Kai said as he used the chi to wave through the sword and break the Oogway statue off of it's foundation. "No!" Shifu said as he reached in hand out to the statue. Kai then swung it around and knock into the Jade Palace. Once it ripped through the palace it was released and dropped onto the steps. Every hit denting the stairs. Shifu felt like it was all slow motion as he watched the teachings and symbolic memories of his master destroyed before his very eyes.