matt smiles back at her, regaining the same butterflies he had earlier.

"alright. i gotta go," chandler blurts.

"okay fine. see you tomorrow love," matt replies.

"yup," chandler says in response, getting flustered at the nickname.

chandler gets out of the car and runs inside, even though she is still soaked. matt checks his phone while he is still parked in her driveway. he sees that alahna texted him almost 20 times.

alahna 😎

MATT
WAS THAT YOU?!
IN THE ROAD!
HELLO
ANSWER ME

WHO IS THAT GIRL?OMG MATTDO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME! MATTHEW ANSWER MEDO NICK AND CHRIS KNOW?OH MY WORDMATTHEW BERNARD STURNIOLOARE YOU FUCKING IGNORING ME?

WHO IS THAT GIRL?
OMG MATT
DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?
AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!
MATTHEW
ANSWER ME
DO NICK AND CHRIS KNOW?
OH MY WORD
MATTHEW
BERNARD
STURNIOLO
ARE YOU FUCKING IGNORING ME?

holy shit
WAS THAT YOU IN THE CAR?
call me rn

as soon as matt pulls out of the driveway, his phone goes off. he answers the call and puts it on speaker.

"alahna," he starts.

"matt!" she yells, interrupting him. "who's the lucky lady?" she asks, acting like a child.

"okay, hear me out. you're gone think i'm crazy."

"i already think your crazy. spill."

"okay. so her name is chandler. we met her last friday," he starts, but gets interrupted again.

"AND YOU ALRESDY KISSED HER?!" alahna yells.

"LISTEN TO ME!" matt screams back, frustrated. "we met her last friday and we have hung out with her every day, for well over half of the day, since then. we are going to film a video tomorrow to get to know her better, but she's already told me a lot about herself and i've told her a lot about me. today, we went to eat lunch with her. then we went to target and got some stuff and went back to our house. we all watched the titanic. she got all of us popcorn and me and her shared because we were sitting next to each other on the couch. i didn't realize it, but i had my arm on the back of the couch. chandler gave me the bowl of popcorn and went to go get a blanket. when she came back, she leaned against my side and laid her head on my chest. she started crying during the movie, so i decided to hold her hand to comfort her. chris and nick fell asleep during the movie, so we went back to my room and watched a different movie. she cried to that one too. after that movie, she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid on my for 10 minutes. then she had to get home. there was nobody on the road and a slow song came on. so i pulled over and we got out and danced in the rain and it ended in a kiss."

"aww so romantic," she responds.

"but i swear if you tell anybody, you are dead."

"okay. i won't."

"im serious, alahna."

"me too."

"alright. well im home so i will talk to you later."

"okay. update me on you and chandler."

"oh my word. okay."

"alright. by matthew."

"bye alahna."

matt pulls up into the driveway and runs inside. chris was sitting at the counter eating a slice of cold pizza.

"where did you go? and why are you stopping wet?"

"oh, umm i had to bring chandler home and is was pouring outside."

"okay. nick is still sleeping in the living room."

"okay. i'm gonna try to go to bed. we are gonna film tomorrow because we didn't do it today."

"alright. goodnight."

"night."

matt walks up to his room and goes over to his bed. he grabs his laptop and sets it back on his desk where it was before. then walks back over to his bed and lays down. he scrolls through tiktok before falling asleep.

authors note:

sorry for taking a while to update. i've been busy with sports and friends. i hope you like this chapter :)

much love <33