《07》

She cannot wait to meet him once again!

~*The Remarried Empress*~

Rashta smiles cutely as she looked upon her maids expectantly.

"Do you know anything about the Princess of the Northern Empire?" She asks, as if begging them to answer like a child.

The maids perk up at her question, quite surprised.

"Why, if I may ask, Lady Rashta?"

Rashta fidgets, looking quite as timid as possible.

"W-Well, Rashta asked his majesty about her recently and he told me stay away from her.. Rashta is not sure why.."

She sniffles, like a child, again.

The maids sweatdrop at her, looking awkward of the topic.

"We aren't allowed to talk behind the princess' back, Lady Rashta.."

"His majesty would behead us for doing so.."

"Perhaps you shouldn't mess with her, Lady Rashta.."

Rashta puffs her cheeks in frustration, glaring at the mirror in front of her as they fixed her hair.

"Does his majesty care so much about Sister Natalya more than Rashta?"

"Is it because she is better than Rashta? Why does his majesty care for Sister Natalya so much?!"

She kicks her legs on the chair, whining like a toddler.

The maids gulp.

Hopefully no one else heard her badmouth the Princess of the Northern Empire.

----

Meanwhile with Natalya....

"Brother's coming as well?" Natalya's eyes lit up at the news.

Polina nods, smiling serenely.

"Yes, your majesty. His Imperial majesty, the Emperor, will be coming soon.."

Olga beams, sipping gracefully on her cup of tea.

"I heard he has been receiving and sending letters to an unknown person, my lady!"

Natalya's eyes perk up at her statement.

"Oh? Was that why I saw Ramiel's presence in the palace?" She asked, amused.

Never would she have thought that her brother, who was timid and shy, had the guts to even send a letter to

"When has this started, Olga?"

"For three weeks now, your majesty.." Olga replies, fixing her hair.

She carefully braids her hair, befpre latching it to the side, creating a crown.

Long lashes fluttering as she opens her eyes. Diamond like blue eyes. Glistening like gems.

Anyone would kill to have such beautiful eyes. The sign of nobility in the Northern Empire. It also defines which bloodline a noble came from.

Garnet, the eyes of the Pavlov Barons.

Topaz, the eyes of the Orlovskaya Viscounty.

Emerald, the eyes of the Petrova Earldom.

Aquamarine, the eyes of the Semenov Marquissate.

Ruby, the eyes of the Kurnushkina duchy.

Sapphire, the eyes of the Markov Grand duchy.