ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 1

Începe de la început

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Unfiltered With Teagan
podcast

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♪ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"It's unfiltered , where I keep it a 100 for you lovelies. Welcome back to the podcast. To new listeners and viewers, hi, hello I'm Teagan." She says as she does her introduction.

I sat across Teagan with a smile, waiting to be introduced.

"Today, I'm here with a special guest. A self produced musician, multiple grammy award winner, brand ambassador for Prada and a CEO to her own beauty company. Almost all her songs has been number one on Billboard Hot 100 too. If you didn't already know, she's my long time best, Xena!" She exclaimed, "If you guys still don't know her, you must be living under a rock."

"Wow, I feel so flattered. Way to hype me up Teagan." I tell her at her somewhat extra opening for me. "I would've been fine a simple one." I laugh. I definitely did not expect her to be saying all that.

"Hey! It's as I should. I mean, have you seen yourself? You've literally been flourishing." She states and I let out another small laugh. "And still humble as ever." She adds.

"Thanks, babe." I answered.

"If you all didn't know, Xena and I were friends from when I used to live in Toronto. She's actually been making music ever since we met in middle school. Loveliest person as well, so if any rumours about her being rude or bullying scandals arise. It most definitely isn't true." She says trying to sound threatening.

I place a hand over my chest, "Tea, always the protecter. I missed you so much." I spoke honestly.

"It's been 3 years since we last met right?" She asks.

I nodded, "3 whole years. Wow, that's been long." It was around end of high school when we last saw each other but we always kept in contact with one another.

"It seriously is and now, you're back with another amazing album." She states, "And in Korean."

I grinned, "I know, and it must've been a surprise to the fans, for me to suddenly release one in another language. I was definitely scared that it won't be as talked about like my other music." I replied, as I played with the pillow that had a face of a random dog, that was laying on the couch I was seated in.

"From Pop to R&B/Soul to Kpop. It's quite a jump of genres, but I believe that's what got new people hooked with you." She began, "Though I've only ever heard good things about it. So how was composing and getting the album together?"

"Definitely challenging. I guess I'm just testing my range when it comes to music." I began, "I know most would like to stick to one or a certain genre but I enjoy being able to do a variety. You knew me growing up and I barely spoke Korean despite being half. And with making music in Korean, it challenged me to make sure I didn't stray away from what I wanted to express." I added.

"That's actually really cool though. I better be the first person you invite if you start a listen party of all your music."

I let out a laugh, "One minute we'll be dancing and then next everyone would be crying in a corner." I said jokingly.