26 | ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ.

Start from the beginning

"No I dont.. I try to, but I only end up feeling hot and dizzy and almost faint." You answered, shaking your head as you shut your eyes and buried your face in your hands. Himeru nodded, humming in thought.

"Do you remember people you know? Any friends you survived with?" He continued to ask you, and you naively answered to all of it.

"No. Although, I remember a guy with blue hair from his ends. As far as i can remember his name was Ike." You muttered, furrowing your brows at the mention of your friends name. You don't have any memories with him, but weirdly enough, you know him.

"Mhm, I see. Do you somehow remember why you ended up here?" Himeru asked again, moving to lean on the palm of his hands.

You watched as the other version of you shook her head, in disbelief. How were you not remembering all the things he did to you? There must be something he did for you to not recall the events that happened. And even your trances. Why were you suddenly getting them?

Himeru nods again, smiling at you. "Very well then. I apologize of this is too sudden, but I may have to ask you to do something for me. A mission perhaps. Will you do that?" He asks once again, looking at your double.

You saw yourself look at him unsurely, tilting your head. "What's it about..?"

"We're going on a small trip to take out a very strong group, you see. And as people your age say, we'd be 'raiding' them." He informs, watching you listen closely. "So you see. These people are really against us. They don't like us, they want us dead. But that wouldn't happen if we," he made slicing motions on his neck, and you looked at him incredulously. "Kill them first."

You watched your double purse her lips, "but you said they're a strong group and we'd be crossing off their property. We'd be dead if we raid them in plain sight." You refused, and the man sighed, shaking his head.

"Tell you what. Meet me again in the office, on 2 pm. We'll discuss this further on with the rest. For now, you can get some rest." He stood up, dusting off his blazer and looked at the AI behind him.

"Lynx, fetch the lady her medications after lunch, mkay? Go pay her blue haired friend a visit as well. He must be starving." He ordered the AI, and she obediently nodded.

-

"Deep breaths, (lastname), were almost done, just a few more tests alright?"

You watched as a woman loomed over you. Your double was lying on a hospital bed with four other people dressed in a lab coat surrounding you and there were those tube things on your wrist, and you didn't know if they were taking something out from you, or injecting something in.

You strutted towards yourself, worriedly looking at the state you were in. God you looked horrible, weirdly pale and you looked like you lacked sleep.

You raised your head to look at the IV standing next to your hospital bed, and instead of it injecting the fluid in you, it was taking the blood from you instead. You stared at the bag incredulously, watching it suck the blood out of you. You saw a small word written on it; Raven.

Raven.

What did that mean? Is it what Himeru calls his dumbass gang or something?

You were about to touch the bag, when all of a sudden the scenario changed, and then you were back at casanova. Although the people there didn't really seemed pleased about something.

"(name), this is the last time. What is that bastard planning?" Vox goes up to your double, looming over you while you were sitting, looking down at your lap again. You looked like you we're trying your best not to break down in front of them. In front of him.