15 | sʜᴀʟʟ ɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴄᴇ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
sʜᴀʟʟ ɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴄᴇ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Will the rest of you come along?" Your head turned to look at the five not-so-new arrivals, brow raised in wonder. The rest of the four boys we're outside, talking and planning to themselves while you stayed inside to check on the bags you will bring.

Fulgur nods, his hands on his pockets. "Sure we are! The more the merrier? Plus you've already dragged us on this 'finding Shu's friend mission' already so why not?" He shrugged uncaringly, smiling warmly.

You visibly brightened up, happy with the new companies cooperation. "Thank you!" You cheered shaking the hands of the nearest boy next to you. Which happened to be Yugo.

The dark blue haired male flushed, flustered and confused at the same time. "Oh- uh.. You're welcome?" He snickered at himself.

Alban matched your energy, smiling as widely and happily as you. "No problem! This mission sounds so fun, I'm excited!" He bounced happily, is it bad he reminded you of a soft fluffy white cat who's excited to get their cute shaped treats right now?

Sonny kneeled next to you, looking at the dufflebags laid out. "What are you doing right now? Maybe we can help. Since yknow- the other boys are outside." He questioned you, giving you a small polite smile without even looking at you. Goodness, Celestia has anyone ever told him how pretty his side profile is?

You shook your head, "I'm just checking what's been packed in the bags. Putting where the guns are and the other stuffs so we don't have to travel with lots of bags, yknow?" You stated, zipping up a bag.

"Like that Zombieland movie! 'Rule #7: travel light'!" Alban says proudly, bouncing on his feet when he managed to remember the rule number. You nodded, amused by his energy.

You were just about done when the door opened, and then Luca's head popped out cutely. "We're prepared already. The cars have been checked as well." He smiled, opening the door widely.

You stood up, grabbing the dufflebags before you were stopped. Sonny carried the rest of the dufflebags for you, making you slightly stare. The blonde stared back, questioning you.

"Is there anything wrong..?"

You blinked, hugging the only dufflebad your holding closer to you. "Nothing."

He nodded slowly, not taking your response at all. He smiled, making you slightly crack a grin. God, he's blonde and has a pretty smile too? You've got two blonde babies in your hold now.

"So uh

"So uh.." Mysta squints his eyes unsurely at the building in front of him. You were now at the 'hideout', and sure this hideout wasn't really hidden. If you were a really observant person with fucking eagle eyes, you'd tell pretty fast that this building was a place full of survivors.