A/n

Hey. I think it's time to announce that I will be putting this book on hold. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. I just want to write better so I've been practicing on other animes. I've also been trying to read other books for inspiration. But I have this one book for the bnha fandom. I really am proud of it but I want your guy's opinion. Because rn it's in a Oc kind of book but I've been thinking of making a xReader version.

Here is the chapter 1 draft. A basic understanding so no one is confused for the large timeskip chapters ahead.

Chapter 1
Warning, there is mentions of bullying and death. I will also be using lots of headers with blood and death concepts.
Read at your own risk. So don't bitch at me for not warning you.

Death. Something the human brain cannot fathom or understand. Stages of grief when losing love ones. Not everyone had the same mentality as others when deciding what came after death. Some celebrating for the person, sadness, some even not giving a single emotion.

That's what everyone took for granted. Life. Life was beautiful yes, but who were they to blame death for taking those away?
It caused chaos and argument for the adults at the concept of the said world. Some trying to see how they can find death.

Death varies from every person. Some either dying from old age or were cut short from birth.

Like the story of a family of three. A mother who worked till exhaustion; father coming home late with messy clothes and drank his feelings away. Their daughter was different. She saw every single thing she's been blessed with as a pot of gold. Although; the world didn't seem like that around her.

" hey bitch, I'm thirsty. " a classmate glared as the girl flinched. Her black ebony hair in its usual near low ponytail. She turned to her classmate and nodded.
A lapdog. That's what she was to everyone her grade. No matter the gender, they treated her the same. People giving her sympathetic gazes, she hated those. Gulping her pride, she opened her mouth. "...what would you like..." she asked with a bow of her head.

The classmate smirked " bring me my usual. Are you an idiot? " she snapped. The girl trembled and nodded before rushing to do her errand.

She didn't know why she was given this treatment. They were nice to her, helping her since she transferred from the countryside. That was until they asked about her meta ability. That's when her world became upside down.

It had been 2 years by now as they were in their third year. It got progressively worse as the years went by.

Mid year, the girl sat on the edge of the windowsill to gaze at the sun setting. Nothing could ruin this moment.

But although she worshiped life, life didn't worship her.

Next thing she knew, her bully was fighting her against the edge. The victim pushing the bully away. The bully hissed as she let the girl go. But the two didn't realize she was the only thing stopping her from falling.

As the girl was faking back, they both stared with eyes wide. This wasn't suppose to happen.

The girl soon dropped from their sight. Rushing to the edge, the bully watched as the girl plummeted to her death. Splatter of red crowned her like an art piece. But that was far from it.
Screams of nearby students echoed as they rushed to the girl. Some stepping back while some ran to alert any adult. One had the guts to look up to see someone run off before they can be caught.

The girl watched with eyes wide as pain erupted her whole body. Her head especially. She twitched a couple of time as her vision blurred.

A figure that seemed to be a teacher rushed to her with a scared student following.

"—— can you hear me?! "

No. I can't...

" someone call—— "

Save me....help..

The girl moved her eyes toward the window to see the bully had ran off.

" sh..she..." she croaked to the teacher who started sobbing at the sight.

Then, her body started relaxing. Everything getting numb. Her hearing finally becoming silent and her vision darkening.

Her death....all because she was..unfortunate to not be blessed with a meta ability.

What a fucking joke.

The mother sobbed endlessly as she hugged the casket

The mother sobbed endlessly as she hugged the casket. Her daughter inside. Her father on the side with a dark expression as he couldn't look at his dead daughter.

Her death caused a stir in the neighborhood. Most believed she has committed suicide, since it was the most reason due to realization that she was a girl bullied by classmates. her parents became laughing stocks, naming them parent failures. soon after, just around a few years of the girls death, her mother committed suicide. she was found in her daughters room, hung. the father drank and drank till his body started rotting on it's own. it wasn't too soon that he overdosed. the family was then remrebered as the family of failures, the unworthy, the parasite of the world. the quirk world.

the burried the two parents beside one another. with their daughter between the two. the family was at peace, beside one another. like they once were; together.

years and years passed by, the population of discovering of meta ability soon grew that almost everyone had quirks.

                                               almost.

when death consumed the young girl, she felt like someone was holding her hand. she felt like she was on a small cloud,a bedding of sort that she laid on. although it felt like that, it felt odd. was she supposed to feel like she was in a forever coma? was she supposed to even feel these things? was she fully...dead?

that answer soon came to her when she, for the first time in what felt like hours, opened her eyes. darkness was all she saw when her eyes had yet adjusted. her body ached from staying in the same position. she doesn't know how long it has been, but she needed to get out.

she tossed aside some dead twigs that her hand was clunched around. she has seen many videos of people being buried alive. she had grabbed her heel; thrusting it onto the cheap wood. she soon let the dirt fall inside. pushing it further inside her casket, she clawed what seemed to be mud.

the grassed area soon started sinking. no one around to witness the event. a clawed hand thrusting out before clawing the mud and grass as the rain raged. like it knew, what was happening...

soon, the body of the girl emerged from the ground. her once clean white gown now was stained by dirt and mud.
when emerging fully, she let out ragged breath. she looked behind her to see a tomb that had her full name along with the year of her birth and death date.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mata Fukushu.

Thanks it. Tell me your opinion.